Money, banks and endogenous volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver D. Hart, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition in a Large Economy with Differentiated Commodities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 1-30.
- Jones, Larry E, 1984. "A Competitive Model of Commodity Differentiation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 507-530, March.
- Konrad PODCZECK, 1998. "Quasi-Equilibrium and Equilibrium in a Large Production Economy with Differentiated Commodities," Vienna Economics Papers vie9811, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1984.
"On the existence of walrasian equilibrium in large-square economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-163, October.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "On the Existence of Walrasian Equilibrium in Large-Square Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 325, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Beth Allen, 2005. "On the definition of differentiated products in the real world," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(1), pages 3-20, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00268861 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel, Philippe & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2005.
"Cash-In-Advance Constraints, Bubbles, And Monetary Policy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 28-56, February.
- Philippe Michel & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2005. "Cash-in-advance constraints, bubbles and monetary policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00268861, HAL.
- Tarishi Matsuoka, 2011. "Temporary Bubbles and Discount Window Policy," KIER Working Papers 802, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Michel, Philippe & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2003. "Temporary bubbles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 173-183, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial separation; Endogenous volatility; Incomplete insurance.;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:15:y:2000:i:3:p:735-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .