Cash-in-advance constraints in the diamond overlapping generations model: neutrality and optimality of monetary policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Crettez, Bertrand & Michel, Philippe & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 1999. "Cash-in-Advance Constraints in the Diamond Overlapping Generations Model: Neutrality and Optimality of Monetary Policies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 431-452, July.
- Crettez, B. & Michel, P. & Wigniolle, B., 1997. "Cash-in-Advance Constraints in the Diamond Overlapping Generations Model: Neutrality and Optimality of Monetary Policies," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 97.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, Lise & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2015.
"Rational bubbles and macroeconomic fluctuations: The (de-)stabilizing role of monetary policy,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-15.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Rational Bubbles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations. The(De-)Stabilizing Role of Monetary Policy," AMSE Working Papers 1207, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 23 Mar 2012.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2015. "Rational bubbles and macroeconomic fluctuations: The (de-)stabilizing role of monetary policy," Post-Print hal-01457297, HAL.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2013. "Rational Bubbles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations: The (De-)Stabilizing Role of Monetary Policy," Working Papers halshs-00793063, HAL.
- Leopold von Thadden, 2004. "Active monetary policy, passive fiscal policy and the value of pure debt: some further monetarist arithmetic," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 108, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- MICHEL, Philippe & WIGNIOLLE, Bertrand, 2000.
"Temporary bubbles in an economy with under-accumulation,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michel, P. & Wigniolle, B., 2000. "Temporary Bubbles in an Economy with Under-Accumulation," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.91, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Crettez, Bertrand & Michel, Philippe & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2002. "Seigniorage and public good in an OLG model with cash-in-advance constraints," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 333-364, December.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris, 2015.
"Equilibrium Dynamics in a Two-Sector OLG Model with Liquidity Constraint,"
AMSE Working Papers
1536, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris, 2016. "Equilibrium Dynamics in a Two-Sector OLG Model with Liquidity Constraint," Working Papers halshs-01199654, HAL.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca, 2012.
"Monetary policy and redistribution: What can or cannot be neutralized with Mirrleesian taxes,"
Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies
2012:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Firouz Gahvari & Luca Micheletto, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Redistribution: What can or cannot be Neutralized with Mirrleesian Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 3711, CESifo Group Munich.
- Akira Yakita, 2008. "Optimal Nonlinear Taxation in an Overlapping-Generations Setting with Money as an Asset," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Fertility and money in an OLG model," Discussion Papers 2012/145, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Tarishi Matsuoka, 2011. "Temporary Bubbles and Discount Window Policy," KIER Working Papers 802, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Stefano Bosi, 2005. "Sunspot Bubbles," Documents de recherche 05-25, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Yanagihara, Mitsuyoshi & Lu, Chen, 2013. "Cash-in-advance constraint, optimal monetary policy, and human capital accumulation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 278-288.
- Lu Chia-Hui & Chen Been-Lon & Hsu Mei, 2011. "The Dynamic Relationship between Inflation and Output Growth in a Cash-Constrained Economy," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Basci, Erdem & Erdogan, Ayse M. & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "Money, Tobin Effect, and Incerasing Returns," MPRA Paper 1904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Homburg Stefan, 2015.
"Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 66(3), pages 289-302, December.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2015. "Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-541, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Jan 2015.
- Stefan Homburg, 2015. "Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations," CESifo Working Paper Series 5219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michel, Philippe & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2003. "Temporary bubbles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 173-183, September.
- Firouz Gahvari, 2009. "Friedman Rule in a Model with Endogenous Growth and Cash-in-advance Constraint," CESifo Working Paper Series 2708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2013. "Rational bubbles and expectation-driven fluctuations," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 9(1), pages 69-83, March.
- von Thadden, Leopold, 2004. "Active monetary policy, passive fiscal policy and the value of public debt: Some further monetarist arithmetic," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 223-251, June.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2017. "A Study in Monetary Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198807537.
More about this item
Keywordscash-in-advance constraint; monetary policy; superneutrality; overlapping generations model.;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1998005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.