Uniqueness of Markov equilibrium in stochastic OLG models with nonclassical production
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2014. "Uniqueness of Markov equilibrium in stochastic OLG models with nonclassical production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 171-176.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenwood Jeremy & Huffman Gregory W., 1995.
"On the Existence of Nonoptimal Equilibria in Dynamic Stochastic Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 611-623, April.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Huffman, Gregory W., 1993. "On the existence of nonoptimal equilibria in dynamic stochastic economies," Working Papers 9330, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Wang, Yong, 1994. "Stationary Markov Equilibria in an OLG Model with Correlated Production Shocks," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 731-744, August.
- de la Croix,David & Michel,Philippe, 2002. "A Theory of Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521001151.
- Coleman, Wilbur John, II, 1991.
"Equilibrium in a Production Economy with an Income Tax,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1091-1104, July.
- Wilbur John Coleman, 1989. "Equilibrium in a production economy with an income tax," International Finance Discussion Papers 366, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wang Yong, 1993. "Stationary Equilibria in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Stochastic Production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 423-435, December.
- Jaime McGovern & Olivier Morand & Kevin Reffett, 2013. "Computing minimal state space recursive equilibrium in OLG models with stochastic production," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(3), pages 623-674, November.
- Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2007. "Stationary Markovian equilibrium in overlapping generation models with stochastic nonclassical production and Markov shocks," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 501-522, April.
- Felix Kubler & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2004. "Stationary Markov equilibria for overlapping generations," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(3), pages 623-643, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hillebrand, Marten & Kikuchi, Tomoo, 2015. "A mechanism for booms and busts in housing prices," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 204-217.
- Lisi Shi & Richard M. H. Suen, 2014.
"The Macroeconomic Consequences of Asset Bubbles and Crashes,"
2014-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Shi, Lisi & Suen, Richard M. H., 2014. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Asset Bubbles and Crashes," MPRA Paper 57045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov equilibrium : Uniqueness; Overlapping generations; Nonclassical production; Markovian production shocks;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-12-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIC-2012-12-10 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2012-12-10 (Operations Research)
- NEP-UPT-2012-12-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .