Report NEP-DGE-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2012. "Uniqueness of Markov equilibrium in stochastic OLG models with nonclassical production," Working Paper Series in Economics 46, .
- Christopher Heiberger & Torben Klarl & Alfred Maussner, 2012. "A Note on the Uniqueness of Solutions to Rational Expectations Models," Discussion Paper Series 319, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Youyou Baende Bofota, Raouf Boucekkine and Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social capital as an engine of growth: Multisectoral modelling and implications," Working Papers 317, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Peter Skott & Soon Ryoo, 2012. "Public Debt and Functional Finance in an OLG Model with Imperfect Competition," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Valdivia, Daney, 2012.
"Fluctuaciones sectoriales y su impacto en el crecimiento económico
[Sectorial fluctuations and economic growth impact]," MPRA Paper 41726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Nicola Viegi & Manoel Bittencourt, 2012. "Monetary Policy Response to Capital Inflows in Form of Foreign Aid in Malawi," Working Papers 201232, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Raurich (Universitat de Barcelona) & Valeri Sorolla (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona), 2012. "Growth Models with Exogenous Saving Rates, Unemployment and Wage Inertia," Working Papers in Economics 287, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Caspari, Volker & Eschenhof-Kammer, Sabine & Pertz, Klaus, 2012. "Growth Over the Very Long-Run: Implications of a Specific Factors Model of Economic Development With Endogenous Technological Change," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 59638, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Jonathan James, 2012. "Learning and occupational sorting," Working Paper 1225, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Desiderio, Saul & Chen, Siyan, 2012. "Long-run consequences of debt in a stock-flow consistent network economy," MPRA Paper 43011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana, 2012. "Accounting for non-annuitization," MPRA Paper 42792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yuzhe, 2012. "Characterization of a Risk Sharing Contract with One-Sided Commitment," MPRA Paper 42820, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2012.
- Harold L. Cole & Soojin Kim & Dirk Krueger, 2012. "Analyzing the Effects of Insuring Health Risks: On the Trade-off between Short Run Insurance Benefits vs. Long Run Incentive Costs," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-047, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.