Fluctuaciones sectoriales y su impacto en el crecimiento económico
[Sectorial fluctuations and economic growth impact]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Gali, 1999.
"Technology, Employment, and the Business Cycle: Do Technology Shocks Explain Aggregate Fluctuations?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 249-271, March.
- Galí, Jordi, 1996. "Technology, Employment, and the Business Cycle: Do Technology Shocks Explain Aggregate Fluctuations?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gali, J., 1996. "Technology, Employment, and the Business Cycle: Do Technology Shocks Explain Aggregate Fluctuations?," Working Papers 96-28, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jordi Gali, 1996. "Technology, Employment, and the Business Cycle: Do Technology Shocks Explain Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 5721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonas D. M. Fisher, 2006. "The Dynamic Effects of Neutral and Investment-Specific Technology Shocks," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(3), pages 413-451, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valdivia, Daney, 2014.
"Posición fiscal, monetaria y control de la brecha inflacionaria y del producto: Evidencia empírica para Bolivia
[Fiscal - monetary stance and inflation - output gap control: evidence for Bolivia]," MPRA Paper 60713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles; growth; multi sectorial DSGE model;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-12-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .