Technology Shocks in a Two-Sector DSGE Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2011.
"Investment Shocks and the Relative Price of Investment,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(1), pages 101-121, January.
- Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti & Alejandro Justiniano, 2009. "Investment Shocks and the Relative Price of Investment," 2009 Meeting Papers 686, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2009. "Investment shocks and the relative price of investment," Staff Reports 411, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Justiniano, Alejandro & Primiceri, Giorgio E & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2009. "Investment Shocks and the Relative Price of Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2010. "Code and data files for "Investment Shocks and the Relative Price of Investment"," Computer Codes 09-248, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Zheng Liu & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2011.
"Sources of macroeconomic fluctuations: A regime‐switching DSGE approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 2(2), pages 251-301, July.
- Zheng Liu & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2010. "Sources of Macroeconomic Fluctuations: A Regime-switching DSGE Approach," Emory Economics 1002, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Francis, Neville & Ramey, Valerie A., 2005.
"Is the technology-driven real business cycle hypothesis dead? Shocks and aggregate fluctuations revisited,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1379-1399, November.
- Ramey, Valerie A & Francis, Neville, 2002. "Is The Technology-Driven Real Business Cycle Hypothesis Dead? Shocks and Aggregate Fluctuations Revisted," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6x80k3nx, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Michael Keane & Richard Rogerson, 2015.
"Reconciling Micro and Macro Labor Supply Elasticities: A Structural Perspective,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 89-117, August.
- Michael P. Keane & Richard Rogerson, 2011. "Reconciling Micro and Macro Labor Supply Elasticities: A Structural Perspective," NBER Working Papers 17430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Keane & Richard Rogerson, 2012. "Reconciling Micro and Macro Labor Supply Elasticities: A Structural Perspective," Economics Papers 2012-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lunsford, Kurt Graden, 2015. "Identifying Structural VARs with a Proxy Variable and a Test for a Weak Proxy," Working Papers (Old Series) 1528, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed012:1017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .