Report NEP-MAC-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrade, P. & Ghysels, E. & Idier, J., 2012. "Tails of Inflation Forecasts and Tales of Monetary Policy," Working papers 407, Banque de France.
- Christoffer Kleivset, 2012. "From a fixed exchange rate regime to inflation targeting - A documentation paper on Norges Bank and monetary policy, 1992-2001," Working Paper 2012/13, Norges Bank.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Nicola Viegi & Manoel Bittencourt, 2012. "Monetary Policy Response to Capital Inflows in Form of Foreign Aid in Malawi," Working Papers 201232, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Intertwined real and monetary stochastic business cycles," MPRA Paper 42793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting consumer price inflation in Africa. What do dynamics in money, credit, efficiency and size tell us?," MPRA Paper 41553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012. "The Microfoundations of the Keynesian Wage-Price Spiral," MPRA Paper 42923, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Virginia Maestri & Roventini, A. (Andrea), 2012. "GINI DP 30: Stylized Facts on Business Cycles and Inequality," GINI Discussion Papers 30, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Fulli-Lemaire, Nicolas, 2012. "Alternative Inflation Hedging Portfolio Strategies: Going Forward Under Immoderate Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 42854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dybczak, Kamil & Melecky, Martin, 2012. "EU Fiscal Stance Vulnerability: Are the Old Members the Gold Members?," MPRA Paper 42837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012. "Inflation dynamics and the cost channel in emerging markets," MPRA Paper 42688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitkov, Yuliyan & Pericon, Osvaldo, 2012. "Deficit Financed Public Expenditure in Argentina: A Structural Vector Autoregression Analysis," MPRA Paper 42762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulli-Lemaire, Nicolas & Palidda, Ernesto, 2012. "Swapping Headline for Core Inflation: An Asset Liability Management Approach," MPRA Paper 42853, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2012.
- LI, Wu, 2012. "A Study on the Dynamics of Interest Rate," MPRA Paper 42840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valdivia, Daney, 2012.
"Fluctuaciones sectoriales y su impacto en el crecimiento económico
[Sectorial fluctuations and economic growth impact]," MPRA Paper 41726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulli-Lemaire, Nicolas, 2012. "Allocating Commodities in Inflation Hedging Portfolios: A Core Driven Global Macro Strategy," MPRA Paper 42852, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2012.
- Murat Tasci, 2012. "The ins and outs of unemployment in the long run: unemployment flows and the natural rate," Working Papers (Old Series) 1224, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2012.
- Item repec:ums:papers:2012-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "General formal foundations of the virtuous deficit–profit symmetry and the vicious debt deflation," MPRA Paper 42912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/15822 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Duwicquet, Vincent & Mazier, Jacques & Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012.
"Désajustements de change, fédéralisme budgétaire et redistribution : comment s’ajuster en union monétaire
[Exchange Rate Misalignments, Fiscal Federalism and Redistribution: How to Adjust in a Mone," MPRA Paper 42858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Make a bubble, take a free lunch, break a bank," MPRA Paper 42996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cornelia Metzig & Mirta Gordon, 2012. "Heterogeneous Enterprises in a Macroeconomic Agent-Based Model," Papers 1211.5575, arXiv.org.
- Xavier Raurich (Universitat de Barcelona) & Valeri Sorolla (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona), 2012. "Growth Models with Exogenous Saving Rates, Unemployment and Wage Inertia," Working Papers in Economics 287, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Williams, Joycelyn, 2012. "Beyond Macroeconomic Stability: The Role of Selective Interventions in Guyana’s Growth," MPRA Paper 42755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2012. "What Drives Tax Morale?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 315, OECD Publishing.
- TUNCEL, Cem Okan, 2012.
"Finansal Liberalizasyon ve Küresel Krizin Yapısal Nedenleri: Gelişmekte Olan Ülkeler İçin Dersler
[Financial Liberalization and the Structural Roots of the Global Crises: Lessons for Developing Cou," MPRA Paper 42422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strati, Francesco, 2012. "On Keynes's Z-function," MPRA Paper 42918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2012. "Hooray for GDP!," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-44, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Saleheen, Khan & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "The Dynamic Link between Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, Financial Development and Trade in China: Fresh Evidence from Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 42974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2012.
- Harold L. Cole & Soojin Kim & Dirk Krueger, 2012. "Analyzing the Effects of Insuring Health Risks: On the Trade-off between Short Run Insurance Benefits vs. Long Run Incentive Costs," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-047, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.