Stationary Markov Equilibria in an OLG Model with Correlated Production Shocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takeoka, Norio, 2006. "Stationary Markov equilibria on a non-compact self-justified set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 269-290, June.
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2014.
"Uniqueness of Markov equilibrium in stochastic OLG models with nonclassical production,"
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 171-176.
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2012. "Uniqueness of Markov equilibrium in stochastic OLG models with nonclassical production," Working Paper Series in Economics 46, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Cetorelli, Nicola, 2002.
"Could Prometheus be bound again? A contribution to the convergence controversy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 29-50, November.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 1998. "Could Prometheus be bound again? a contribution to the convergence controversy," Working Paper Series WP-98-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2011. "On the role of labor supply for the optimal size of Social Security," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1091-1105, July.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:66:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00199-017-1082-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- B hm, Volker & Wenzelburger, Jan, 2002. "Perfect Predictions In Economic Dynamical Systems With Random Perturbations," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 687-712, November.
- Takeoka, Norio, 2003. "On the consistency of stationary Markov equilibria with an exogenous distribution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 316-324, December.
- Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2007. "Stationary Markovian equilibrium in overlapping generation models with stochastic nonclassical production and Markov shocks," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 501-522, April.
- Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner, 2005.
"Poverty traps and business cycles in a stochastic overlapping generations economy with S-shaped law of motion,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 275-288, June.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2002. "Poverty Traps and Business Cycles in a Stochastic Overlapping Generations Economy with S-shaped Law of Motion," Discussion Papers 02-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kevin Reffett & Olivier Morand, 2008. "Isotone recursive methods for Stationary Markov Equilibra in OLG models with stochastic nonclassical production," 2008 Meeting Papers 470, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Costas Xiouros, 2006. "Asset price volatilities and trading volumes in heterogeneous agent economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 466, Society for Computational Economics.
- Martin Barbie & Marten Hillebrand, 2018. "Bubbly Markov equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 66(3), pages 627-679, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:35:y:1994:i:3:p:731-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.