Report NEP-MIC-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Breitmoser, Yves & Vorjohann, Pauline, 2012. "Efficient structure of noisy communication networks," MPRA Paper 42862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dentcheva, Darinka & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 2012. "Common mathematical foundations of expected utility and dual utility theories," MPRA Paper 42736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anis Matoussi & Lambert Piozin & Dylan Possamai, 2012. "Second-order BSDEs with general reflection and game options under uncertainty," Papers 1212.0476, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2012. "Uniqueness of Markov equilibrium in stochastic OLG models with nonclassical production," Working Paper Series in Economics 46, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Francesc Llerena (Universitat Rovira i Virgili - CREIP) & Marina Nunez (Universitat de Barcelona) & Carles Rafels (Universitat de Barcelona), 2012. "An axiomatization of the nucleolus of the assignment game," Working Papers in Economics 286, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2012. "Ambiguous Volatility and Asset Pricing in Continuous Time," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-29, CIRANO.
- Zhang, Yuzhe, 2012. "Characterization of a Risk Sharing Contract with One-Sided Commitment," MPRA Paper 42820, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2012.
- Jiri, Mazurek, 2012. "Decision making under risk with continuous states of nature," MPRA Paper 42856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Marini & Giorgio Rodano, 2012. "Sequential vs Collusive Payoffs in Symmetric Duopoly Games," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Sjaak Hurkens, 2012. "Bayesian Nash Equilibrium in ''Linear'' Cournot Models with Private Information About Cost," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 924.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- James J. Anton & Gary Biglaiser & Nikolaos Vettas, 2012. "Dynamic Price Competition with Capacity Constraints and a Strategic Buyer," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000614, David K. Levine.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco Marini, 2012. "Majority Rules and Coalition Stability," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Umut Mert Dur & M. Utku Ünver, 2012. "Two-Sided Matching via Balanced Exchange," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 815, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2017.
- Moawia Alghalith, 2012. "New stochastic calculus," Papers 1211.5819, arXiv.org.
- Coenen, Michael & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Investment behavior in a constrained dictator game," DICE Discussion Papers 77, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Belal E. Baaquie, 2012. "Statistical Microeconomics," Papers 1211.7172, arXiv.org.