Common mathematical foundations of expected utility and dual utility theories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergei Guriev, 2001. "On Microfoundations of the Dual Theory of Choice," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 26(2), pages 117-137, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPreferences; Utility Functions; Rank Dependent Utility Functions; Separation; Choquet Representation;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2012-12-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-12-10 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-12-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .