Saturation and the integration of Banach valued correspondences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Podczeck, Konrad, 2008. "On the convexity and compactness of the integral of a Banach space valued correspondence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 836-852, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haomiao Yu, 2014. "Rationalizability in large games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(2), pages 457-479, February.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 2009. "Existence of Nash equilibria in large games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 168-184, January.
- Nicholas Yannelis, 2009. "Debreu’s social equilibrium theorem with asymmetric information and a continuum of agents," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(2), pages 419-432, February.
- Xiang Sun & Yongchao Zhang, 2015. "Pure-strategy Nash equilibria in nonatomic games with infinite-dimensional action spaces," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 58(1), pages 161-182, January.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sagara, Nobusumi, 2016. "Relaxed large economies with infinite-dimensional commodity spaces: The existence of Walrasian equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 95-107.
- Takashi Suzuki, 2016. "A coalitional production economy with infinitely many indivisible commodities," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 35-52, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:7-8:p:861-865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.