Journal of Mathematical Economics
1998, Volume 30, Issue 4
1998, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 257-273 On the existence of a continuum of constrained equilibria1
by Herings, P. Jean-Jacques
- 275-284 Revealed preference axioms for continuous rational choice
by Peris, Josep E. & Sanchez, M. Carmen & Subiza, Begona
- 285-300 An extension of a theorem by Mitjushin and Polterovich to incomplete markets
by Bettzuge, Marc Oliver
- 301-321 Inequality averse collective choice
by Ok, Efe A.
- 323-346 Subjective expected lexicographic utility with infinite state sets
by Fishburn, Peter C. & LaValle, Irving H.
- 347-366 Portfolio dominance and optimality in infinite security markets
by Aliprantis, C. D. & Brown, D. J. & Polyrakis, I. A. & Werner, J.
- 367-387 Skew-symmetric additive representations of preferences
by Nakamura, Yutaka
1998, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 119-146 Long-sighted principal and myopic agents
by Demange, Gabrielle & Laroque, Guy
- 147-173 The structure of the set of critical equilibria with incomplete markets
by Manzano, Carolina
- 175-185 Equilibrium in abstract economies without the lower semi-continuity of the constraint maps
by Bagh, Adib
- 187-206 Cones of cooperation, Perron-Frobenius Theory and the indefinitely repeated Prisoners' Dilemma
by Jones, Michael A.
- 207-214 Comparison of experts
by Lehrer, Ehud
- 215-228 On rational preferences
by Freund, Michael
- 229-239 Comparing risks with unbounded distributions
by Muller, Alfred
- 241-256 On the revelation of private information in stock market economies
by Berliant, Marcus & De, Sankar
1998, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-35 Repeated games with M-period bounded memory (pure strategies)
by Sabourian, Hamid
- 37-58 Endogenous endowments and equilibrium starvation in a Walrasian economy
by Lengwiler, Yvan
- 59-86 Convergence of learning algorithms without a projection facility
by Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo
- 87-108 Axiomatizations of neoclassical concepts for economies
by Serrano, Roberto & Volij, Oscar
- 109-118 Liapunov-Richter theorem in B-convex spaces
by Avallone, Anna & Basile, Achille
1998, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 365-380 Lagrange multipliers in incentive-constrained problems
by Rustichini, A.
- 381-387 A new necessary condition for Nash implementation
by Ziad, Abderrahmane
- 389-418 Existence of optimal auctions in general environments
by Page Jr., Frank H.
- 419-503 A theory of hyperfinite processes: the complete removal of individual uncertainty via exact LLN1
by Sun, Yeneng
1998, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 245-254 A note on different concepts of generalized equilibria
by Florig, Michael
- 255-269 Variations on the measure representation approach
by LiCalzi, Marco
- 271-283 The Condorcet efficiency of approval voting and the probability of electing the Condorcet loser
by Gehrlein, William V. & Lepelley, Dominique
- 285-302 Unified treatment of the problem of existence of maximal elements in binary relations: a characterization
by Llinares, Juan-Vicente
- 303-330 The transition from a Dreze equilibrium to a Walrasian equilibrium1
by Herings, Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Venniker, Richard
- 331-361 The paradox of the Bayesian experts and state-dependent utility theory
by Mongin, Philippe
1998, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 125-134 An extension of the KKMS theorem
by Reny, Philip J. & Holtz Wooders, Myrna
- 135-160 Dynamic capacity choice in a Bertrand-Edgeworth frameqork
by Kovenock, Dan & Roy, Suddhasatwa
- 161-182 The system stability of dynamic processes
by Dohtani, Akitaka
- 183-209 Integrability, Gorman systems, and the lie bracket structure of the real line
by Russell, Thomas & Farris, Frank
- 211-223 Fully revealing equilibria in sequential economies with asset markets
by Pietra, Tito & Siconolfi, Paolo
- 225-243 Optimal stochastic intervention control with application to the exchange rate
by Mundaca, Gabriela & Oksendal, Bernt
1998, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-13 Irrational entry, rational exit
by Chesney, Marc & Hazari, Bharat
- 15-26 A globally convergent price adjustment process for exchange economies
by Joosten, Reinoud & Talman, Dolf
- 27-42 Smooth infinite economies
by Chichilnisky, Graciela & Zhou, Yuqing
- 43-56 Exit strategies and price uncertainty: a Greenian approach
by Alvarez, Luis H. R.
- 57-66 A direct proof of the Coase conjecture
by Thepot, Jacques
- 67-73 Nontrivial pseudo-utility functions
by Subiza, Begona & Peris, Josep E.
- 75-81 Some results on representation and extension of preferences
by Candeal, Juan C. & Herves, Carlos & Indurain, Esteban
- 83-107 On monopolistic equilibria with incomplete markets: the case of an exchange economy
by Stahn, Hubert
- 109-123 The degree of indeterminacy of equilibria with incomplete markets
by Nagata, Ryo
1997, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 375-396 Odd man out: the proposal-making model
by Houba, Harold & Bennett, Elaine
- 397-414 Metonymy and cross-section demand
by Evstigneev, I. V. & Hildenbrand, W. & Jerison, M.
- 415-444 Separable utility functions
by Aliprantis, Charalambos D.
- 445-469 A topological invariant for competitive markets
by Chichilnisky, Graciela
- 470-479 Limited arbitrage is necessary and sufficient for the existence of an equilibrium
by Chichilnisky, Graciela
- 481-501 Arbitrage, equilibrium, and gains from trade: A counterexample
by Monteiro, Paulo K. & Page, Frank Jr. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz
1997, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 249-264 Costs of flexibility and equilibrium selection
by Galesloot, Bob M. & Goyal, Sanjeev
- 265-287 Economies with a continuum of agents with the commodity-price pairing (l[infin], l1)
by Noguchi, Mitsunori
- 289-311 Generic existence of competitive equilibria with restricted participation
by Polemarchakis, H. M. & Siconolfi, P.
- 313-339 Virtual implementation in incomplete information environments with infinite alternatives and types
by Tian, Guoqiang
- 341-373 Accelerating new product development by overcoming complexity constraints
by Vassilakis, Spyros
1997, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 127-154 Qualitative comparative statics
by Quirk, James
- 155-186 Reduced cost functions and their applications
by Levin, Vladimir L.
- 187-205 Existence and uniqueness of optimal consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time finance model with habit formation and without short sales
by Jin, Xing & Deng, Shuhui
- 207-247 A strategic market game with secured lending
by Karatzas, Ioannis & Shubik, Martin & Sudderth, William D.
1997, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-27 The policy bargaining model
by Houba, Harold
- 29-40 Characterization of spannability of functions
by Husseinov, Farhad
- 41-67 Stability of tatonnement processes of short period equilibria with rational expectations
by Hens, Thorsten
- 69-84 Continuous Nash equilibria
by Kim, Sung H.
- 85-100 A parimutuel system with two horses and a continuum of bettors
by Takahiro, Watanabe
- 101-109 Existence of an equilibrium in a competitive economy with indivisibilities and money
by van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu
- 111-126 Existence in undiscounted non-stationary non-convex multisector environments
by Joshi, Sumit
1997, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 375-387 The graph of Lindahl correspondence as the unique von Neumann-Morgenstern abstract stable set
by Shitovitz, Benyamin & Weber, Shlomo
- 389-410 Lattice structure of knowledge and agreeing to disagree
by Matsuhisa, Takashi & Kamiyama, Kazuyoshi
- 411-423 A sufficiency result for constrained economies
by Yates, Andrew J.
- 425-449 Consistency of assessments in infinite signaling games
by Perea y Monsuwe, Andres & Jansen, Mathijs & Peters, Hans
- 451-470 Restricted houseswapping games
by Quint, Thomas
- 471-486 Generic properties of the core and equilibria of pure exchange economies
by Varada Rajan, Ashvin
- 487-504 Sequential regularity in smooth production economies
by Mandler, Michael
1997, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 251-263 The natural projection approach to the infinite-horizon model
by Balasko, Yves
- 267-282 Saddle-point dynamics in non-autonomous models of multisector growth with variable returns to scale
by Wolff, Reiner
- 283-294 Numeraires, equivalent martingale measures and completeness in finite dimensional securities markets
by Girotto, Bruno & Ortu, Fulvio
- 295-313 Duality theory with a non-linear constraint
by McCabe, Peter J.
- 315-324 An adjustment process for the standard Arrow-Debreu model with production
by van den Elzen, Antoon
- 325-345 A necessary and sufficient epistemic condition for playing backward induction
by Balkenborg, Dieter & Winter, Eyal
- 347-374 Predation among technologies on the market: A modellistic analysis
by Ritelli, Daniele & Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Fabbri, Paolo
1997, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 133-141 A note on ergodic distributions in two-agent economies
by Saito, Makoto
- 143-162 Trade with assignats or landbank money: Equilibria in a finite-person strategic market game
by Jayawardene, A. K. & Shubik, M.
- 163-193 A globally and universally stable price adjustment process
by Jean-Jacques Herings, P.
- 195-228 Equilibrium analysis of an economy with innovations
by Danilov, Vladimir I. & Koshevoy, Gleb A. & Sotskov, Alexandr I.
- 229-250 Construction of a Haar measure on the projective limit group and random order values of non-atomic games
by Raut, Lakshmi K.
1997, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-21 Economies with a continuum of consumers, a continuum of suppliers and an infinite dimensional commodity space
by Noguchi, Mitsunori
- 23-51 General equilibrium and the theory of directed graphs
by Maxfield, Robert R.
- 53-77 Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices
by Herings, Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Venniker, Richard
- 79-90 Edgeworth's conjecture in atomless economies with a non-separable commodity space
by Glazyrina, Irina
- 91-111 The structure of the pseudo-equilibrium manifold in economies with incomplete markets
by Zhou, Yuqing
- 113-131 Financial innovation, precautionary saving and the risk-free rate
by Elul, Ronel
1996, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 387-407 The hybrid equilibria and core selection in exchange economies with externalities
by Zhao, Jingang
- 409-428 Implementation with coalition formation: A complete characterization
by Suh, Sang-Chul
- 429-439 Implementation in generalized matching problems
by Sonmez, Tayfun
- 441-462 Stability of a Cournot-Nash equilibrium: The multiproduct case
by Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin
- 463-477 Revealed preference theory on the choice of lotteries
by Kim, Taesung
- 479-497 Computing equilibria of GEI by relocalization on a Grassmann manifold
by Demarzo, Peter M. & Eaves, B. Curtis
1996, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 269-284 Cycles and sunspot: The Poincare-Hopf approach
by Chiappori, P. A. & Davila, J.
- 285-304 Common knowledge: The case of linear regression
by Nielsen, Lars Tyge
- 305-324 Existence and upper hemicontinuity of equilibrium distributions of anonymous games with discontinuous payoffs
by Rath, Kali P.
- 325-361 Postulates for the internal rate of return of an investment project
by David Promislow, S. & Spring, David
- 363-385 Two-part marginal cost pricing in a pure fixed cost economy
by Moriguchi, Chiaki
1996, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 171-186 On the existence and the structure of the pseudo-equilibrium manifold
by Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey
- 187-208 Voting over investment
by Boylan, Richard T.
- 209-248 The core and the hedonic core: Equivalence and comparative statics
by Engl, Greg & Scotchmer, Suzanne
- 249-268 Extension of Stiemke's lemma and equilibrium in economies with infinite-dimensional commodity space and incomplete financial markets
by Zhang, S. M.
1996, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-8 Incomplete security markets with infinitely many states: An introduction
by Duffie, Darrell
- 9-49 Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case
by Hellwig, Martin
- 51-62 Self-fulfilling equilibria: An existence theorem for a general state space
by Mas-Colell, Andreu & Monteiro, Paulo K.
- 63-84 The existence of security market equilibrium with a non-atomic state space
by Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R.
- 85-101 A new proof of the existence of equilibrium in incomplete market economies
by Monteiro, Paulo Klinger
- 103-131 Debt constraints and equilibrium in infinite horizon economies with incomplete markets
by Levine, David K. & Zame, William R.
- 133-170 Incomplete markets over an infinite horizon: Long-lived securities and speculative bubbles
by Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine
1996, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 381-390 Further remarks on totally ordered representable subsets of Euclidean space
by Candeal, Juan C. & Indurain, Esteban & Mehta, Ghanshyam B.
- 391-442 Dynamic programming for non-additive stochastic objectives
by Ozaki, Hiroyuki & Streufert, Peter A.
- 443-464 Sequential decisions under uncertainty and the maximum theorem
by Hellwig, Martin F.
- 465-485 Equilibria in vector lattices without ordered preferences or uniform properness
by Podczeck, Konrad
1996, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 263-280 Asset Equilibria in Lp spaces with complete markets: A duality approach
by Dana, R. A. & Le Van, C.
- 281-290 Cycle-preserving extension of demand functions to new commodities
by Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter
- 291-306 Maximal elements and fixed points for binary relations on topological ordered spaces
by Horvath, Charles D. & Ciscar, Juan Vicente Llinares
- 307-323 Comments on the existence of equilibrium distributions
by Balder, E. J.
- 325-333 A simple existence proof of demand functions without standard transitivity
by Moldau, Juan Hersztajn
- 335-344 Asymptotic properties of equilibrium forecasts in Bayesian learning models
by Shah, Sudhir A.
- 345-354 Fixed point theorems for correspondences with values in a partially ordered set and extended supermodular games
by d'Orey, Vasco
- 355-372 Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies
by van den Nouweland, A. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.
- 373-380 Existence of equilibrium in incomplete markets with intermediation costs
by Prechac, Christophe
1996, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 143-163 On expenditure functions
by Martinez-Legaz, Juan-Enrique & Santos, Manuel S.
- 165-179 Existence and properties of a value allocation for an economy with differential information
by Krasa, Stefan & Yannelis, Nicholas C.
- 181-194 Topological entropy of policy functions in concave dynamic optimization models
by Montrucchio, Luigi & Sorger, Gerhard
- 195-211 Continuous-valued social choice
by Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S.
- 213-227 The sure-thing principle and the comonotonic sure-thing principle: An axiomatic analysis
by Wakker, Peter
- 229-245 The existence of equilibrium in incomplete markets and the objective function of the firm
by Kelsey, David & Milne, Frank
- 247-261 On the differentiability of the consumer demand function
by Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Pascoa, Mario Rui & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro
1996, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-18 Prakash and Sertel's theory of non-cooperative equilibria in social systems -- twenty years later
by Basci, Erdem & Sertel, Murat R.
- 19-32 Existence of non-cooperative equilibria in social systems
by Prakash, Prem & Sertel, Murat R.
- 33-54 On the varieties of matrix probabilities in nonarchimedean decision theory
by LaValle, Irving H. & Fishburn, Peter C.
- 55-73 On the subdifferential of the value function in economic optimization problems
by Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Le Van, Cuong
- 75-84 How to discard non-satiation and free-disposal with paper money
by Kajii, Atsushi
- 85-107 The approximation of a strong perfect equilibrium in a discounted supergame
by Horniacek, Milan
- 109-122 An algorithm for checking strong Nash implementability
by Sang-Chul Suh
- 123-141 Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics
by Amir, Rabah
1995, Volume 24, Issue 7
- 621-631 Representing preferences with nontransitive indifference by a single real-valued function
by Bosi, Gianni & Isler, Romano
- 633-653 Pure strategies in games with private information
by Khan, M. Ali & Yeneng, Sun
- 655-687 The dynamics of within-group and between-group interaction
by Hausken, Kjell
- 689-718 Bertrand oligopoly with decreasing returns to scale
by Thepot, Jacques
1995, Volume 24, Issue 6
- 523-536 Singularity theory and core existence in the spatial model
by Banks, Jeffrey S.
- 537-556 Increasing risk, decreasing absolute risk aversion and diversification
by Kroll, Yoram & Leshno, Moshe & Levy, Haim & Spector, Yishay
- 557-576 On the value of information in multi-agent decision theory
by Bassan, Bruno & Scarsini, Marco
- 577-599 A second welfare theorem for constrained efficient allocations in incomplete markets
by Wan-hsiang Pan
- 601-617 Recursive utility and optimal growth under uncertainty
by Joshi, Sumit
1995, Volume 24, Issue 5
- 407-434 A general theory of separability for preferences defined on a countably infinite product space
by Streufert, P. A.
- 435-460 The Dubovickii-Miljutin Lemma and characterizations of optimal allocations in non-smooth economies
by Yun, Kwan Koo
- 461-495 Bayesian learning behaviour and the stability of equilibrium forecasts
by Shah, Sudhir A.
- 497-519 On the equilibrium price set of a continuous perturbation of exchange economies
by Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco
1995, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 305-309 On the existence of continuous preference orderings without utility representations
by Toranzo, Margarita Estevez & Beloso, Carlos Herves
- 311-318 Relations between convexity and homogeneity in multioutput technologies
by Li, Sung-Ko
- 319-329 Strategic bargaining, surplus sharing problems and the nucleolus
by Serrano, Roberto
- 331-346 The nonexistence of symmetric equilibria in anonymous games with compact action spaces
by Rath, Kali P. & Yeneng Sun & Shinji Yamashige
- 347-351 Time-neutrality and linearity
by Lauwers, Luc
- 353-369 On the sensitivity of optimal growth paths
by Sorger, Gerhard
- 371-381 How complicated are betweenness preferences?
by Safra, Zvi & Segal, Uzi
- 383-406 Stochastic equilibria on graphs, II
by Evstigneev, I. V. & Taksar, M.
1995, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 201-216 Incentives and competitive allocations in exchange economies with incomplete markets
by Wettstein, David
- 217-237 Ultraproducts and aggregation
by Lauwers, Luc & Van Liedekerke, Luc
- 239-248 Extremal structures and symmetric equilibria with countable actions
by Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng
- 249-258 A note on the optimum quantity of money
by Mehrling, Perry
- 259-269 An extension of Milleron, Mitjushin and Polterovich's result
by Dana, Rose-Anne
- 271-280 New conservation laws in a neoclassical von Neumann model
by Kataoka, Haruo & Hashimoto, Hiroaki
- 281-303 Transfer continuities, generalizations of the Weierstrass and maximum theorems: A full characterization
by Tian, Guoqiang & Zhou, Jianxin
1995, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 105-135 Viable prices in financial markets with solvency constraints
by Hindy, Ayman
- 137-146 Partially revealing rational expectations equilibria with nominal assets
by Rahi, Rohit
- 147-158 Homothetic and weakly homothetic preferences
by Candeal, J. C. & Indurain, E.
- 159-177 Externalities and benefits
by Luenberger, David G.
- 179-200 An equilibrium in dynamic models of a linearly homogeneous economy
by Rubinov, Alexander
1995, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-22 Optimal penal codes in nearly symmetric Bertrand supergames with capacity constraints
by Lambson, Val Eugene
- 23-44 Vilfredo Pareto cuts the cake
by Akin, Ethan
- 45-57 Comparative statics derivatives with nonlinear preferences
by Neilson, William S.
- 59-72 Existence of equilibria with incomplete markets: The case of smooth returns
by Bottazzi, Jean-Marc
- 73-82 Fuzzy common knowledge
by Biacino, L. & Simonelli, M. R.
- 83-93 Existence of equilibrium with nonconvexities and finitely many agents
by Berliant, Marcus & Dunz, Karl
- 95-101 Dynamic Cournot oligopolies with production adjustment costs
by Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Yen, Jerome
1994, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 519-531 Comparative statics of assignment markets with general utilities
by Miyake, Mitsunobu
- 533-548 Core implementation and increasing returns to scale for cooperation
by Moldovanu, Benny & Winter, Eyal
- 549-563 Rational choice and two-person bargaining solutions
by Bossert, Walter
- 565-583 On the existence of equilibria without convexity or free disposal on production technologies
by Hamano, Tadashi
- 585-603 Accessibility of Pareto optima by Walrasian exchange processes
by Bottazzi, Jean-Marc
1994, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 401-433 Stochastic equilibria on graphs, I
by Evstigneev, I. & Taksar, M.
- 435-450 Global univalence when mappings are not necessarily continuous
by Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Biswas, Tapan
- 451-473 A theory of expected utility with nonadditive probability
by Oginuma, Takashi
- 475-498 The nonlinear Perron-Frobenius problem for set-valued maps in a closed convex cone in N
by Fujimoto, Takao & Oshime, Yorimasa
- 499-516 Interpretation of Aubin's fuzzy coalitions and their extension : Relaxation of finite exchange economics
by Husseinov, Farhad
1994, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 305-321 A price adjustment process in a rationed economy
by Movshovich, Solomon M.
- 323-337 On informational efficiency and incentive aspects of generalized ratio equilibria
by Tian, Guoqiang
- 339-359 On the existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many agents and commodities : The direct system of economies
by Urai, Ken
- 361-378 Borel measurable selections of Paretian utility functions
by Jackson, Steve & Mauldin, R. Daniel
- 379-386 The optimistic stability of the core of mixed markets
by Greenberg, Joseph & Shitovitz, Benyamin
- 387-390 Utility functions and the order type of the continuum
by Beardon, A. F. & Mehta, G. B.
- 391-393 Totally ordered subsets of Euclidean space
by Beardon, Alan F.
- 395-397 Concavifiability and the marginal rate of substitution
by Garratt, Rod & Qin, Cheng-Zhong