Journal of Mathematical Economics
2000, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 441-448 A remark on rational expectation equilibria with incomplete markets and real assets
by Stahn, Hubert
- 449-461 Characterization of an extended Walrasian concept for open economies
by Korthues, Bernd
- 463-473 A note on the decomposition (at a point) of aggregate excess demand on the Grassmannian1
by Gottardi, Piero & Mas-Colell, Andreu
- 475-496 Opportunity sets and uncertain consequences1
by Bossert, Walter
- 497-530 Transaction costs and a redundant security: divergence of individual and social relevance1
by Hara, Chiaki
2000, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 271-290 Non-time additive utility optimization--the case of certainty
by Bank, Peter & Riedel, Frank
- 291-298 Continuous representability of homothetic preferences by means of homogeneous utility functions
by Bosi, Gianni & Candeal, Juan Carlos & Indurain, Esteban
- 299-338 The canonical extensive form of a game form: Part II. Representation
by Sudholter, Peter & Rosenmuller, Joachim & Peleg, Bezalel
- 339-351 Sublinear price functionals under portfolio constraints
by Koehl, Pierre-F. & Pham, Huyen
- 353-365 Equilibrium in an exchange economy with multiple indivisible commodities and money
by Yang, Zaifu
- 367-372 A note on the core of voting games
by Andjiga, Nicolas Gabriel & Mbih, Boniface
2000, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 135-153 Existence of optimal consumption and portfolio rules with portfolio constraints and stochastic income, durability and habit formation
by Yang, Yunhong
- 155-165 Global stability in spite of "local instability" with learning
by Chatterji, Shurojit & Chattopadhyay, Subir
- 167-181 Arbitrage approximation theory
by Clark, Stephen A.
- 183-207 On the probability that all decision rules select the same winner
by Merlin, V. & Tataru, M. & Valognes, F.
- 209-228 On optimal portfolio trading strategies for an investor facing transactions costs in a continuous trading market
by Loewenstein, Mark
- 229-237 Discreteness of equilibria in incomplete markets with a continuum of states
by Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Pascoa, Mario R.
- 239-269 Symmetry breakings in Malinvaud's model with individual risks
by Cres, Herve & Rossi, Isabelle
2000, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-12 Utility maximization under capital growth constraints
by Hellwig, K. & Speckbacher, G. & Wentges, P.
- 13-34 Ordinality of solutions of noncooperative games
by Vermeulen, A. J. & Jansen, M. J. M.
- 35-55 The evolution of Walrasian behavior in oligopolies
by Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner
- 57-80 A discrete stochastic model for investment with an application to the transaction costs case
by Carassus, Laurence & Jouini, Elyes
- 81-99 A functional central limit theorem for equilibrium paths of economic dynamics
by Amir, R. & Evstigneev, I. V.
- 101-107 A note on the stability of a Cournot-Nash equilibrium: the multiproduct case with adaptive expectations
by Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Li, Weiye
- 109-122 von Neumann Morgenstern preferences
by Vind, Karl
- 123-134 On isotopic dictators and homological manipulators
by Baryshnikov, Yuliy M.
1999, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 389-400 Equitable allocation of divisible goods
by Ichiishi, Tatsuro & Idzik, Adam
- 401-428 Partition ratios, Pareto optimal cake division, and related notions
by Barbanel, Julius
- 429-456 The geometry of Black's single peakedness and related conditions
by Saari, Donald G. & Valognes, Fabrice
- 457-466 Market allocation of indivisible goods
by Ichiishi, Tatsuro & Idzik, Adam
- 467-474 A strong incompatibility between efficiency and equity in non-convex economies
by Maniquet, Francois
- 475-488 Coherent beliefs are not always types
by Heifetz, Aviad & Samet, Dov
- 489-502 Cost sharing: efficiency and implementation
by Kaplan, Todd R. & Wettstein, David
- 503-509 Characterization of the existence of semicontinuous weak utilities
by Alcantud, J. C. R. & Rodriguez-Palmero, C.
1999, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 267-287 Arrow's theorem, countably many agents, and more visible invisible dictators1
by Mihara, H. Reiju
- 289-302 Determinacy of equilibria in nonsmooth economies
by Rui Pascoa, Mario & Ribeiro da Costa Werlang, Sergio
- 303-315 Production equilibria in locally proper economies with unbounded and unordered consumers
by Tourky, Rabee
- 317-331 Cooperative production: a comparison of lower and upper bounds
by Watts, Alison
- 333-338 A note on 'stability of tatonnement processes of short period equilibria with rational expectations'
by Herings, P. Jean-Jacques
- 339-354 Computable preference and utility
by Richter, Marcel K. & Wong, Kam-Chau
- 355-364 Housing market short-term equilibriums maximizing linear utility functions
by Khutoretsky, A.
- 365-387 Harsanyi's social aggregation theorem for state-contingent alternatives1
by Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A.
1999, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 145-166 Comparative statics tests between decision models under risk
by Ormiston, Michael B. & E. Schlee, Edward
- 167-175 Existence, uniqueness and determinacy of equilibrium in C.A.P.M. with a riskless asset
by Dana, Rose-Anne
- 177-184 On f-core equivalence with general widespread externalities
by Hammond, Peter J.
- 185-205 Epistemic properties of knowledge hierarchies
by Billot, Antoine & Walliser, Bernard
- 207-223 On the existence of Cournot-Nash equilibria in continuum games
by Balder, Erik J.
- 243-266 Finite and infinite action dynamic games with imperfect information1
by Chakrabarti, S. K.
1999, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-19 A unified derivation of classical subjective expected utility models through cardinal utility
by Wakker, Peter P. & Zank, Horst
- 21-45 Comonotonicity axioms and rank-dependent expected utility theory for arbitrary consequences
by Chateauneuf, Alain
- 47-85 Strategy-proof social choice with continuous separable preferences
by Le Breton, Michel & Weymark, John A.
- 87-112 Monopolistic behaviors and general equilibrium: a generalization of Nikaido's work
by Stahn, Hubert
- 113-119 Effectively complete equilibria--A note
by Elul, Ronel
- 121-130 Subjective probability theory with continuous acts
by Zhou, Lin
- 131-144 When is rational behavior consistent with rules of thumb? a link between evolutionary terminology and neoclassical methodology
by Blonski, Matthias
1999, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 419-453 A continuity property for local price adjustment mechanisms
by Herrmann, John D. & Kahn, Peter J.
- 455-492 Non-cooperative games on hyperfinite Loeb spaces1
by Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng
- 493-522 Which one should I imitate?
by Schlag, Karl H.
- 523-541 Fixed capital and internal rate of return
by Bidard, Christian
- 543-551 Preference through indifference: a topological approach
by Alcantud, J. C. R. & Gutierrez, J. M.
- 553-560 The generalized marginal rate of substitution
by Besada, M. & Vazquez, C.
1999, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 287-307 Existence of equilibria in economies with increasing returns and infinitely many commodities
by Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Meddeb, Moncef
- 309-320 On the robustness of factor structures to asset repackaging
by Al-Najjar, Nabil I.
- 321-339 Pazner-Schmeidler rules in large societies
by Sprumont, Yves & Zhou, Lin
- 341-359 On a private information game without pure strategy equilibria1
by Khan, M. Ali & Rath, Kali P. & Sun, Yeneng
- 361-372 Essential equilibria of n-person noncooperative games
by Yu, Jian
- 373-391 Bounded rational learning in differential information economies: core and value
by Koutsougeras, Leonidas & Yannelis, Nicholas C.
- 393-417 On the diversity of equity markets
by Fernholz, Robert
1999, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 159-181 Moral hazard and conditional preferences
by Dreze, Jacques H. & Rustichini, Aldo
- 183-214 Chaotic dynamics in quasi-static systems: theory and applications1
by Kamihigashi, Takashi
- 215-238 Nash implementation and double implementation: equivalence theorems1
by Yamato, Takehiko
- 239-250 On risk aversion with two risks
by Finkelshtain, Israel & Kella, Offer & Scarsini, Marco
- 251-263 On the number of currencies needed to implement the complete asset market allocation
by Talmain, Gabriel
- 265-279 The fundamental theorem of asset pricing with cone constraints
by Pham, Huyen & Touzi, Nizar
- 281-285 A note on incomplete markets
by Rajan, Ashvin Varada
1999, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 15-48 Dispersed excess demands, the weak axiom and uniqueness of equilibrium
by Jerison, Michael
- 49-79 Behavioral heterogeneity and structural properties of aggregate demand
by Kneip, Alois
- 81-109 Demand aggregation under structural stability
by Hildenbrand, W. & Kneip, A.
- 111-129 Disaggregation of excess demand functions in incomplete markets1
by Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar
- 131-158 Aggregation of linear dynamic microeconomic models
by Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco
1998, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 389-404 Knowledge as a public good: efficient sharing and incentives for development effort
by d'Aspremont, Claude & Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre
- 405-420 Additivity with multiple priors
by Ghirardato, Paolo & Klibanoff, Peter & Marinacci, Massimo
- 421-431 Order isomorphisms for preferences with intransitive indifference
by Knoblauch, Vicki
- 433-472 The core of the inductive limit of a direct system of economies with a communication structure
by Furth, Dave
- 473-502 Optimal selling mechanisms for multiproduct monopolists: incentive compatibility in the presence of budget constraints
by Monteiro, Paulo K. & Page Jr., Frank H.
1998, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 257-273 On the existence of a continuum of constrained equilibria1
by Herings, P. Jean-Jacques
- 275-284 Revealed preference axioms for continuous rational choice
by Peris, Josep E. & Sanchez, M. Carmen & Subiza, Begona
- 285-300 An extension of a theorem by Mitjushin and Polterovich to incomplete markets
by Bettzuge, Marc Oliver
- 301-321 Inequality averse collective choice
by Ok, Efe A.
- 323-346 Subjective expected lexicographic utility with infinite state sets
by Fishburn, Peter C. & LaValle, Irving H.
- 347-366 Portfolio dominance and optimality in infinite security markets
by Aliprantis, C. D. & Brown, D. J. & Polyrakis, I. A. & Werner, J.
- 367-387 Skew-symmetric additive representations of preferences
by Nakamura, Yutaka
1998, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 119-146 Long-sighted principal and myopic agents
by Demange, Gabrielle & Laroque, Guy
- 147-173 The structure of the set of critical equilibria with incomplete markets
by Manzano, Carolina
- 175-185 Equilibrium in abstract economies without the lower semi-continuity of the constraint maps
by Bagh, Adib
- 187-206 Cones of cooperation, Perron-Frobenius Theory and the indefinitely repeated Prisoners' Dilemma
by Jones, Michael A.
- 207-214 Comparison of experts
by Lehrer, Ehud
- 215-228 On rational preferences
by Freund, Michael
- 229-239 Comparing risks with unbounded distributions
by Muller, Alfred
- 241-256 On the revelation of private information in stock market economies
by Berliant, Marcus & De, Sankar
1998, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-35 Repeated games with M-period bounded memory (pure strategies)
by Sabourian, Hamid
- 37-58 Endogenous endowments and equilibrium starvation in a Walrasian economy
by Lengwiler, Yvan
- 59-86 Convergence of learning algorithms without a projection facility
by Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo
- 87-108 Axiomatizations of neoclassical concepts for economies
by Serrano, Roberto & Volij, Oscar
- 109-118 Liapunov-Richter theorem in B-convex spaces
by Avallone, Anna & Basile, Achille
1998, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 365-380 Lagrange multipliers in incentive-constrained problems
by Rustichini, A.
- 381-387 A new necessary condition for Nash implementation
by Ziad, Abderrahmane
- 389-418 Existence of optimal auctions in general environments
by Page Jr., Frank H.
- 419-503 A theory of hyperfinite processes: the complete removal of individual uncertainty via exact LLN1
by Sun, Yeneng
1998, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 245-254 A note on different concepts of generalized equilibria
by Florig, Michael
- 255-269 Variations on the measure representation approach
by LiCalzi, Marco
- 271-283 The Condorcet efficiency of approval voting and the probability of electing the Condorcet loser
by Gehrlein, William V. & Lepelley, Dominique
- 285-302 Unified treatment of the problem of existence of maximal elements in binary relations: a characterization
by Llinares, Juan-Vicente
- 303-330 The transition from a Dreze equilibrium to a Walrasian equilibrium1
by Herings, Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Venniker, Richard
- 331-361 The paradox of the Bayesian experts and state-dependent utility theory
by Mongin, Philippe
1998, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 125-134 An extension of the KKMS theorem
by Reny, Philip J. & Holtz Wooders, Myrna
- 135-160 Dynamic capacity choice in a Bertrand-Edgeworth frameqork
by Kovenock, Dan & Roy, Suddhasatwa
- 161-182 The system stability of dynamic processes
by Dohtani, Akitaka
- 183-209 Integrability, Gorman systems, and the lie bracket structure of the real line
by Russell, Thomas & Farris, Frank
- 211-223 Fully revealing equilibria in sequential economies with asset markets
by Pietra, Tito & Siconolfi, Paolo
- 225-243 Optimal stochastic intervention control with application to the exchange rate
by Mundaca, Gabriela & Oksendal, Bernt
1998, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-13 Irrational entry, rational exit
by Chesney, Marc & Hazari, Bharat
- 15-26 A globally convergent price adjustment process for exchange economies
by Joosten, Reinoud & Talman, Dolf
- 27-42 Smooth infinite economies
by Chichilnisky, Graciela & Zhou, Yuqing
- 43-56 Exit strategies and price uncertainty: a Greenian approach
by Alvarez, Luis H. R.
- 57-66 A direct proof of the Coase conjecture
by Thepot, Jacques
- 67-73 Nontrivial pseudo-utility functions
by Subiza, Begona & Peris, Josep E.
- 75-81 Some results on representation and extension of preferences
by Candeal, Juan C. & Herves, Carlos & Indurain, Esteban
- 83-107 On monopolistic equilibria with incomplete markets: the case of an exchange economy
by Stahn, Hubert
- 109-123 The degree of indeterminacy of equilibria with incomplete markets
by Nagata, Ryo
1997, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 375-396 Odd man out: the proposal-making model
by Houba, Harold & Bennett, Elaine
- 397-414 Metonymy and cross-section demand
by Evstigneev, I. V. & Hildenbrand, W. & Jerison, M.
- 415-444 Separable utility functions
by Aliprantis, Charalambos D.
- 445-469 A topological invariant for competitive markets
by Chichilnisky, Graciela
- 470-479 Limited arbitrage is necessary and sufficient for the existence of an equilibrium
by Chichilnisky, Graciela
- 481-501 Arbitrage, equilibrium, and gains from trade: A counterexample
by Monteiro, Paulo K. & Page, Frank Jr. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz
1997, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 249-264 Costs of flexibility and equilibrium selection
by Galesloot, Bob M. & Goyal, Sanjeev
- 265-287 Economies with a continuum of agents with the commodity-price pairing (l[infin], l1)
by Noguchi, Mitsunori
- 289-311 Generic existence of competitive equilibria with restricted participation
by Polemarchakis, H. M. & Siconolfi, P.
- 313-339 Virtual implementation in incomplete information environments with infinite alternatives and types
by Tian, Guoqiang
- 341-373 Accelerating new product development by overcoming complexity constraints
by Vassilakis, Spyros
1997, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 127-154 Qualitative comparative statics
by Quirk, James
- 155-186 Reduced cost functions and their applications
by Levin, Vladimir L.
- 187-205 Existence and uniqueness of optimal consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time finance model with habit formation and without short sales
by Jin, Xing & Deng, Shuhui
- 207-247 A strategic market game with secured lending
by Karatzas, Ioannis & Shubik, Martin & Sudderth, William D.
1997, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-27 The policy bargaining model
by Houba, Harold
- 29-40 Characterization of spannability of functions
by Husseinov, Farhad
- 41-67 Stability of tatonnement processes of short period equilibria with rational expectations
by Hens, Thorsten
- 69-84 Continuous Nash equilibria
by Kim, Sung H.
- 85-100 A parimutuel system with two horses and a continuum of bettors
by Takahiro, Watanabe
- 101-109 Existence of an equilibrium in a competitive economy with indivisibilities and money
by van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu
- 111-126 Existence in undiscounted non-stationary non-convex multisector environments
by Joshi, Sumit
1997, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 375-387 The graph of Lindahl correspondence as the unique von Neumann-Morgenstern abstract stable set
by Shitovitz, Benyamin & Weber, Shlomo
- 389-410 Lattice structure of knowledge and agreeing to disagree
by Matsuhisa, Takashi & Kamiyama, Kazuyoshi
- 411-423 A sufficiency result for constrained economies
by Yates, Andrew J.
- 425-449 Consistency of assessments in infinite signaling games
by Perea y Monsuwe, Andres & Jansen, Mathijs & Peters, Hans
- 451-470 Restricted houseswapping games
by Quint, Thomas
- 471-486 Generic properties of the core and equilibria of pure exchange economies
by Varada Rajan, Ashvin
- 487-504 Sequential regularity in smooth production economies
by Mandler, Michael
1997, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 251-263 The natural projection approach to the infinite-horizon model
by Balasko, Yves
- 267-282 Saddle-point dynamics in non-autonomous models of multisector growth with variable returns to scale
by Wolff, Reiner
- 283-294 Numeraires, equivalent martingale measures and completeness in finite dimensional securities markets
by Girotto, Bruno & Ortu, Fulvio
- 295-313 Duality theory with a non-linear constraint
by McCabe, Peter J.
- 315-324 An adjustment process for the standard Arrow-Debreu model with production
by van den Elzen, Antoon
- 325-345 A necessary and sufficient epistemic condition for playing backward induction
by Balkenborg, Dieter & Winter, Eyal
- 347-374 Predation among technologies on the market: A modellistic analysis
by Ritelli, Daniele & Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Fabbri, Paolo
1997, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 133-141 A note on ergodic distributions in two-agent economies
by Saito, Makoto
- 143-162 Trade with assignats or landbank money: Equilibria in a finite-person strategic market game
by Jayawardene, A. K. & Shubik, M.
- 163-193 A globally and universally stable price adjustment process
by Jean-Jacques Herings, P.
- 195-228 Equilibrium analysis of an economy with innovations
by Danilov, Vladimir I. & Koshevoy, Gleb A. & Sotskov, Alexandr I.
- 229-250 Construction of a Haar measure on the projective limit group and random order values of non-atomic games
by Raut, Lakshmi K.
1997, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-21 Economies with a continuum of consumers, a continuum of suppliers and an infinite dimensional commodity space
by Noguchi, Mitsunori
- 23-51 General equilibrium and the theory of directed graphs
by Maxfield, Robert R.
- 53-77 Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices
by Herings, Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Venniker, Richard
- 79-90 Edgeworth's conjecture in atomless economies with a non-separable commodity space
by Glazyrina, Irina
- 91-111 The structure of the pseudo-equilibrium manifold in economies with incomplete markets
by Zhou, Yuqing
- 113-131 Financial innovation, precautionary saving and the risk-free rate
by Elul, Ronel
1996, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 387-407 The hybrid equilibria and core selection in exchange economies with externalities
by Zhao, Jingang
- 409-428 Implementation with coalition formation: A complete characterization
by Suh, Sang-Chul
- 429-439 Implementation in generalized matching problems
by Sonmez, Tayfun
- 441-462 Stability of a Cournot-Nash equilibrium: The multiproduct case
by Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin
- 463-477 Revealed preference theory on the choice of lotteries
by Kim, Taesung
- 479-497 Computing equilibria of GEI by relocalization on a Grassmann manifold
by Demarzo, Peter M. & Eaves, B. Curtis
1996, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 269-284 Cycles and sunspot: The Poincare-Hopf approach
by Chiappori, P. A. & Davila, J.
- 285-304 Common knowledge: The case of linear regression
by Nielsen, Lars Tyge
- 305-324 Existence and upper hemicontinuity of equilibrium distributions of anonymous games with discontinuous payoffs
by Rath, Kali P.
- 325-361 Postulates for the internal rate of return of an investment project
by David Promislow, S. & Spring, David
- 363-385 Two-part marginal cost pricing in a pure fixed cost economy
by Moriguchi, Chiaki
1996, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 171-186 On the existence and the structure of the pseudo-equilibrium manifold
by Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey
- 187-208 Voting over investment
by Boylan, Richard T.
- 209-248 The core and the hedonic core: Equivalence and comparative statics
by Engl, Greg & Scotchmer, Suzanne
- 249-268 Extension of Stiemke's lemma and equilibrium in economies with infinite-dimensional commodity space and incomplete financial markets
by Zhang, S. M.
1996, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-8 Incomplete security markets with infinitely many states: An introduction
by Duffie, Darrell
- 9-49 Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case
by Hellwig, Martin
- 51-62 Self-fulfilling equilibria: An existence theorem for a general state space
by Mas-Colell, Andreu & Monteiro, Paulo K.
- 63-84 The existence of security market equilibrium with a non-atomic state space
by Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R.
- 85-101 A new proof of the existence of equilibrium in incomplete market economies
by Monteiro, Paulo Klinger
- 103-131 Debt constraints and equilibrium in infinite horizon economies with incomplete markets
by Levine, David K. & Zame, William R.
- 133-170 Incomplete markets over an infinite horizon: Long-lived securities and speculative bubbles
by Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine
1996, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 381-390 Further remarks on totally ordered representable subsets of Euclidean space
by Candeal, Juan C. & Indurain, Esteban & Mehta, Ghanshyam B.