Consumer surplus analysis under uncertainty: A general equilibrium perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Schlee, 2008.
"Expected consumer’s surplus as an approximate welfare measure,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(1), pages 127-155, January.
- Edward Schlee, "undated". "Expected Consumer's Surplus as an Approximate Welfare Measure," Working Papers 2133375, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Edward Schlee, "undated". "Expected Consumer's Surplus as an Approximate Welfare Measure," Working Papers 2144340, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Edward E Schlee, 2004. "Expected Consumer's Surplus as an Approximate Welfare Measure," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 97, Econometric Society.
- Hayashi, Takashi, 2008. "A note on small income effects," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 360-379, March.
- Rogerson, William P, 1980. "Aggregate Expected Consumer Surplus as a Welfare Index with an Application to Price Stabilization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 423-436, March.
- Benton F. Massell, 1969. "Price Stabilization and Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 284-298.
- Frederick V. Waugh, 1944. "Does the Consumer Benefit from Price Instability?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 602-614.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Shalit, Haim & Schmitz, Andrew, 1980. "Consumer's Surplus, Price Instability, and Consumer Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 135-152, January.
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Polak, Ben, 1992. "Many good choice Axioms: When can many-good lotteries be treated as money lotteries?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 313-337, April.
- Xavier Vives, 1987. "Small Income Effects: A Marshallian Theory of Consumer Surplus and Downward Sloping Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 87-103.
- Hayashi, Takashi, 2013. "Smallness of a commodity and partial equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 279-305.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Theory of Incomplete Markets, Volume 1," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262632543.
More about this item
KeywordsPartial equilibrium analysis; General equilibrium analysis; Incomplete asset markets; Hicksian aggregation; Expected consumer surplus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:55:y:2014:i:c:p:154-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.