Indivisible commodities and an equivalence theorem on the strong core
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702.
- Henry, Claude, 1970. "Indivisibilites dans une Economie d'Echanges. (With English summary.)," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 542-558, May.
- Green, Jerry R., 1972. "On the inequitable nature of core allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 132-143, April.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2005. "Do pure indivisibilities prevent core equivalence? Core equivalence theorem in an atomless economy with purely indivisible commodities only," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 571-601, August.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2008. "Indivisible commodities and the nonemptiness of the weak core," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 96-111, January.
- Schmeidler, David, 1972. "A Remark on the Core of an Atomless Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 579-580, May.
- Bewley, Truman F, 1973. "Edgeworth's Conjecture," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 425-454, May.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2011. "Strong core equivalence theorem in an atomless economy with indivisible commodities," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 418, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2011. "Core allocations may not be Walras allocations in any large finite economy with indivisible commodities," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 419, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1982.
"The central assignment game and the assignment markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 205-232, September.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1980. "The Central Assignment Game and the Assignment Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anderson, Robert M, 1978. "An Elementary Core Equivalence Theorem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1483-1487, November.
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Wako, Jun, 1984. "A note on the strong core of a market with indivisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 189-194, October.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1977. "Weak versus strong domination in a market with indivisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 131-137, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Florig & Jorge Rivera, 2015. "Existence of a competitive equilibrium when all goods are indivisible," Working Papers wp403, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:145-153 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndivisible commodities; Strong core; Expenditure-minimizing Walrasian equilibrium; Core—Walras equivalence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:54:y:2014:i:c:p:22-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.