A note on the strong core of a market with indivisible goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Kawasaki, Ryo, 2010.
"Dynamics, stability, and foresight in the Shapley-Scarf housing market,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 214-222, March.
- Yoshio Kamijo & Ryo Kawasaki, 2009. "Dynamics, Stability, and Foresight in the Shapley-Scarf Housing Market," Working Papers 2009.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas Quint & Jun Wake, 2003. "On Houseswapping, the Strict Core, Segmentation, and Linear Programming," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1416, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Thomas Quint & Jun Wako, 2004. "On Houseswapping, the Strict Core, Segmentation, and Linear Programming," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 861-877, November.
- Konishi, Hideo & Quint, Thomas & Wako, Jun, 2001.
"On the Shapley-Scarf economy: the case of multiple types of indivisible goods,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Hideo Konishi & Thomas Quint & Jun Wako, 2000. "On the Shapley-Scarf Economy: The Case of Multiple Types of Indivisible Goods," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 484, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Balbuzanov, Ivan & Kotowski, Maciej H., 2017. "Endowments, Exclusion, and Exchange," Working Paper Series rwp17-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sotomayor, Marilda, 2005. "An elementary non-constructive proof of the non-emptiness of the core of the Housing Market of Shapley and Scarf," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 298-303, November.
- Ehlers, Lars, 2014. "Top trading with fixed tie-breaking in markets with indivisible goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 64-87.
- Ehlers, Lars & Klaus, Bettina & Papai, Szilvia, 2002. "Strategy-proofness and population-monotonicity for house allocation problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 329-339, November.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:145-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehlers, Lars, 2004. "Monotonic and implementable solutions in generalized matching problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 358-369, February.
- Akihiko Matsui & Megumi Murakami, 2017. "Demographics, Immigration, and Market Size," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1060, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2014. "Indivisible commodities and an equivalence theorem on the strong core," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 22-35.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2011. "Indivisible commodities and an equivalence theorem on the strong core," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 417, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0543-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Deb, Rajat & Ehlers, Lars, 2005. "Strategy-proof assignment on the full preference domain," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 161-186, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:13:y:1984:i:2:p:189-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.