Trading equilibrium in a public good economy with smooth preferences and a mixed measure space of consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1986. "On the Voluntary and Involuntary Provision of Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 789-793, September.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972. "Smooth Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Codognato, Giulio & Gabszewicz, Jean J, 1993.
"Cournot-Walras Equilibria in Markets with a Continuum of Traders,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(3), pages 453-464, July.
- CODOGNATO, Giulio & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 1993. "Cournot-Walras equilibria in markets with a continuum of traders," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2011.
"Noncooperative oligopoly in markets with a continuum of traders,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 38-45, May.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 866, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Milleron, Jean-Claude, 1972. "Theory of value with public goods: A survey article," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 419-477, December.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1970.
"Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 66-72, January.
- D. K. Foley, 1967. "Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods," Working papers 3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1979. "A note on fatou's lemma in several dimensions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 277-282, December.
- Okuno, Masahiro & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1980. "Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 22-31, March.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Spiegel, Menahem, 2001. " Stable Provision vs. Cournot-Nash Equilibria in Pure Public Good Economies," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 3(2), pages 219-224.
- Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1992. "The core in imperfectly competitive economies," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 15, pages 459-483 Elsevier.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Spiegel, Menahem, 1998. "Cournot-Nash and Lindahl Equilibria in Pure Public Good Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-18, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avishay Aiche & Hovav Perets & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2016. "Strategic and stable pollution with finite set of economic agents and a finite set of consumption commodities: a Pareto comparison," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 53-59, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic good; Private provision of public good; Nash equilibrium; Mixed measure space of consumers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:48:y:2012:i:3:p:163-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.