The core in imperfectly competitive economies
In: Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications with number
1-15.||Handle:|| RePEc:eee:gamchp:1-15||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description|
Other versions of this item:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- Perets, Hovav & Shitovitz, Benyamin & Spiegel, Menahem, 2012. "Trading equilibrium in a public good economy with smooth preferences and a mixed measure space of consumers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 163-169.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2007.
"War and Peace,"
Chapters,in: Augustin Cournot: Modelling Economics, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2005. "War and Peace," Discussion Paper Series dp428, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Aumann, Robert J., 2005. "War and Peace," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2005-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2006. "War and Peace," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000332, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Jacques-François Thisse, 2012. "Competition among the big and the small," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 43(2), pages 329-347, 06.
- SHIMOMURA, Ken-Ichi & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2009. "Competition among the big and the small," CORE Discussion Papers 2009047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SHIMOMURA, Ken-Ichi & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2012. "Competition among the big and the small," CORE Discussion Papers 2012009, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Jacques-François Thisse, 2012. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Jacques-François Thisse, 2009. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-18, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Shimomura, Ken-Ichi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," CEPR Discussion Papers 7404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D'Agata, Antonio, 2005. "Star-shapedness of Richter-Aumann integral on a measure space with atoms: theory and economic applications," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 108-128, January.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999. "Monopolistic competition, multiproduct firms and optimum product diversity," CORE Discussion Papers 1999019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ottaviano, G.I.P. & Thisse, J.-F., 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity," Economics Working Papers eco99/31, European University Institute.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Spiegel, Menahem, 1998. "Cournot-Nash and Lindahl Equilibria in Pure Public Good Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-18, November.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:15, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- M Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," Microeconomics Working Papers 22207, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," MPRA Paper 2202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin, Mingzhou & Wu, S. David, 2006. "Supplier coalitions in on-line reverse auctions: Validity requirements and profit distribution scheme," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 183-194, April.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1999. "The Asymptotic Nucleolus of Large Monopolistic Market Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 186-206, December.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Graziano, Maria Gabriella, 2015. "On Vind’s theorem for an economy with atoms and infinitely many commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 26-36.
- Anuj Bhowmik & Maria Gabriella Graziano, 2014. "On Vind's Theorem for an Economy with Atoms and Infinitely Many Commodities," CSEF Working Papers 364, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Moreno, Diego & Einy, Ezra, 1997. "The asymptotic nucleolus of large monopolistic games," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6045, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamchp:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed