Star-shapedness of Richter-Aumann integral on a measure space with atoms: theory and economic applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmeidler, David, 1969.
"Competitive Equilibria in Markets with a Continuum of Traders and Incomplete Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 578-585, October.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, 1969. "Competitive equilibria in markets with a continuum of traders and incomplete preferences," CORE Discussion Papers RP 62, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1971.
"An Equivalence Theorem for the Core of an Economy Whose Atoms Are Not 'Too' Big,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 713-721, September.
- JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1971. "An equivalence theorem for the core of an economy whose atoms are not "too" big," CORE Discussion Papers RP 103, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dreze, Jacques H, et al, 1972.
"Cores and Prices in an Exchange Economy with an Atomless Sector,"
Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 1091-1108, November.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean & SCHMEIDLE, David & VIND, Karl, 1972. "Cores and prices in an exchange economy with an atomless sector," CORE Discussion Papers RP 144, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Khan, M. Ali & Rath, Kali P. & Sun, Yeneng, 1997.
"On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 13-46, September.
- M Ali Khan & Kali P Rath & Yeneng Sun, 1994. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players," Economics Working Paper Archive 381, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Feb 1997.
- Rath, Kali P, 1992. "A Direct Proof of the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(3), pages 427-433, July.
- Hildenbrand, Werner & Schmeidler, David & Zamir, Shmuel, 1973. "Existence of Approximate Equilibria and Cores," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1159-1166, November.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1973. "Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 467-501, May.
- Roberts, Kevin, 1980. "The limit points of monopolistic competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 256-278, April.
- Rui Pascoa, Mario, 1993. "Approximate equilibrium in pure strategies for non-atomic games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 223-241.
- Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1992. "The core in imperfectly competitive economies," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 15, pages 459-483 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:120:y:2005:i:1:p:108-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.