An equivalence theorem for the core of an economy whose atoms are not "too" big
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1971. "An Equivalence Theorem for the Core of an Economy Whose Atoms Are Not 'Too' Big," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 713-721, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan & Tonin, Simone, 2015.
"Atomic Cournotian traders may be Walrasian,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 1-14.
- Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan & Tonin, Simone, 2014. "Atomic Cournotian Traders May Be Walrasian," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-024, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Giulio Codognato & Sayantan Ghosal & Simone Tonin, 2014. "Atomic Cournotian traders may be Walrasian," Working Papers 2014_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dov Samet, 1981. "The Effect of Syndication on the Core of Markets with Transferable Utility and Continuum of Traders," Discussion Papers 497, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- D'Agata, Antonio, 2005. "Star-shapedness of Richter-Aumann integral on a measure space with atoms: theory and economic applications," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 108-128, January.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2011.
"The equilibrium set of economies with a continuous consumption space,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 137-142, March.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2010. "The Equilibrium Set of Economies with a Continuous Consumption Space," Working Papers 2010-10, Banco de México.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1980.
"The no-surplus condition as a characterization of perfectly competitive equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 183-207, April.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1977. "The No-Surplus Condition as a Characterization of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 090, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1978. "The No-Surplus Condition as a Characterization of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 139, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:128-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiuqiang Liu & Huihui Zhang, 2016. "Coincidence of the Mas-Colell bargaining set and the set of competitive equilibria in a continuum coalition production economy," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(4), pages 1095-1109, November.
- Bhowmik, Anuj, 2013. "Edgeworth equilibria: separable and non-separable commodity spaces," MPRA Paper 46796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Manelli, 1990. "Core Convergence Without Monotone Preferences or Free Disposal," Discussion Papers 891, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chiara Donnini & Maria Laura Pesce, 2018. "Strict Fairness of Equilibria in Mixed and Asymmetric Information Economies," CSEF Working Papers 498, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.