Strict Fairness of Equilibria in Mixed and Asymmetric Information Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenberg, Joseph & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1986. "A simple proof of the equivalence theorem for oligopolistic mixed markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 79-83, April.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy, 2008.
"Equity, envy and efficiency under asymmetric information,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 265-267, May.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2004. "Equity, Envy and Efficiency under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 2004-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold, 1975.
"Coalitional Fairness of Allocations in Pure Exchange Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 661-668, July.
- JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean, 1975. "Coalitinal fairness of allocations in pure exchange economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 227, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Achille Basile & Maria Graziano & Marialaura Pesce, 2014.
"On fairness of equilibria in economies with differential information,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 573-599, April.
- Achille Basile & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Laura Pesce, 2012. "On Fairness of Equilibria in Economies with Differential Information," CSEF Working Papers 303, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-678, May.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy, 2007.
"The type-agent core for exchange economies with asymmetric information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 144-158, July.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2004. "The Type-Agent Core for Exchange Economies with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 2004-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Achille Basile & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Marialaura Pesce, 2016. "Oligopoly And Cost Sharing In Economies With Public Goods," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 487-506, May.
- Shitovitz, Benjamin, 1992. "Coalitional fair allocations in smooth mixed markets with an atomless sector," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 27-40, December.
- Zhou, Lin, 1992. "Strictly fair allocations in large exchange economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 158-175.
- Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Claudia Meo & Emma Moreno-García, 2014. "Information and size of coalitions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(3), pages 545-563, April.
- Varian, Hal R., 1974. "Equity, envy, and efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 63-91, September.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1994. "The optimistic stability of the core of mixed markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 379-386, July.
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1971.
"An Equivalence Theorem for the Core of an Economy Whose Atoms Are Not 'Too' Big,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 713-721, September.
- JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean & MERTENS, Jean-FranÃ§ois, 1971. "An equivalence theorem for the core of an economy whose atoms are not "too" big," CORE Discussion Papers RP 103, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wilson, Robert B, 1978. "Information, Efficiency, and the Core of an Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 807-816, July.
- Cato, Susumu, 2010. "Local strict envy-freeness in large economies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 319-322, May.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1973. "Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 467-501, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric information; mixed markets; strict fairness; competitive equilibrium.;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2018-05-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-COM-2018-05-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2018-05-28 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2018-05-28 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.