Report NEP-MIC-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miller, David & Olsen, Trond E. & Watson, Joel, 2018. "Relational Contracting, Negotiation, and External Enforcement," Discussion Papers 2018/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Mohamed Belhaj & FrÃ©dÃ©ric DeroÃ¯an, 2018. "Group Targeting under Networked Synergies," AMSE Working Papers 1812, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Chiara Donnini & Maria Laura Pesce, 2018. "Strict Fairness of Equilibria in Mixed and Asymmetric Information Economies," CSEF Working Papers 498, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Eric Kamwa, 2018. "On the Likelihood of the Borda Effect: The Overall Probabilities for General Weighted Scoring Rules and Scoring Runoff Rules," Working Papers hal-01786590, HAL.
- Eric Kamwa, 2018. "Condorcet Efficiency of the Preference Approval Voting and the Probability of Selecting the Condorcet Loser," Working Papers hal-01786121, HAL.
- Irenaeus Wolff & Dominik Bauer, 2018. "Elusive Beliefs: Why Uncertainty Leads to Stochastic Choice and Errors," TWI Research Paper Series 111, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Yao Luo, 2018. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Auctions under Restricted Stochastic Dominance," Working Papers tecipa-606, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tobias Gamp & Daniel Kraehmer, 2018. "Deception and Competition in Search Markets," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_014_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.