Report NEP-COM-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Gamp & Daniel Kraehmer, 2018. "Deception and Competition in Search Markets," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_014_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Alfaro, Laura & Bloom, Nicholas & Conconi, Paola & Fadinger, Harald & Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2018. "Come Together: Firm Boundaries and Delegation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiara Donnini & Maria Laura Pesce, 2018. "Strict Fairness of Equilibria in Mixed and Asymmetric Information Economies," CSEF Working Papers 498, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Trost, Michael, 2018. "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts: Pricing pressure indices for mergers of vertically integrated firms," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 06-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- R. Dixon & G.C. Lim, 2017. "Labor's Share, the Firm's Market Power and TFP," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Junbyoung Oh & Zhen Lei & Siwei Cao, 2018. "How Do Firms Utilize the Deferred Patent Examination System? Evidence from Korea," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2018-2, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research.
- Julia Cage & Nicolas Hervé & Marie-Luce Viaud, 2017. "The Production of Information in an Online World: Is Copy Right?," Sciences Po publications DP12066, Sciences Po.
- Steffen Hoernig; Francisco Monteiro, 2018. "Zero-rating, network effects, and capacity investments," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp627, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Borsenberger, Claire & Cremer, Helmuth & Joram, Denis & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2018. "Vertical integration in the e-commerce sector," IDEI Working Papers 885, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hesamzadeh, M. & Holmberg, P. & Sarfati, M., 2018. "Simulation and Evaluation of Zonal Electricity Market Designs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1829, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fotis, Panagiotis & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "The impact of market deregulation on milk price: A dynamic panel data approach," MPRA Paper 86542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Donder, Philippe & Rodriguez, Frank & Soteri, Soterios, 2018. "The impact of increasing competition for non-contract parcels on postal prices and efficiency decisions," IDEI Working Papers 886, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fasoula, Evanthia & Schweikert, Karsten, 2018. "Price regulations and price adjustment dynamics: Evidence from the Austrian retail fuel market," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 08-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & De Fraja, Gianni & Tiezzi, Silvia, 2018. "How Hard Is It to Maximise Profit? Evidence from a 19-th Century Italian State Monopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 12907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Enrico Marvasi, 2018. "Protection for Sale with Price Interactions and Incomplete Pass-Through," Working Papers LuissLab 18141, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.