Existence of Approximate Equilibria and Cores
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellickson, Bryan & Grodal, Birgit & Scotchmer, Suzanne & Zame, William R., 2001.
"Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 40-77, November.
- Bryan Ellickson and Birgit Grodal, Suzanne Scotchmer, and William R.Zame., 1997. "Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," Economics Working Papers 97-255, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William R. Zame, 1999. "Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," Discussion Papers 99-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William Zame, 1997. "Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 766, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ellickson, Bryan & Grodal, Birgit & Scotchmer, Suzanne & Zane, William R., 1997. "clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt10k1b44j, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Robert M. Anderson & M. Ali Khan & Salim Rashid, 1982.
"Approximate Equilibria with Bounds Independent of Preferences,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 473-475.
- Robert M. Anderson & M. Ali Khan & Salim Rashid, 1981. "Approximate Equilibria with Bounds Independent of Preferences," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 595, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Askoura, Y., 2011. "The weak-core of a game in normal form with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 43-47, January.
- D'Agata, Antonio, 2005. "Star-shapedness of Richter-Aumann integral on a measure space with atoms: theory and economic applications," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 108-128, January.
- Vincenzo Scalzo, 2005. "Approximate social nash equilibria and applications," Quaderni DSEMS 03-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:89:y:2017:i:c:p:32-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- D'Agata, Antonio, 2012. "Existence of an exact Walrasian equilibrium in nonconvex economies," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:41:y:1973:i:6:p:1159-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.