The core and the Lindahl equilibrium of an economy with a public good: an example
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nizar Allouch, 2010.
"A Core‐Equilibrium Convergence in a Public Goods Economy,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(4), pages 857-870, August.
- Allouch, N., 2010. "A Core Equilibrium Convergence in a Public Goods Economy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1022, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hideo Konishi & Ryusuke Shinohara, 2014.
"Voluntary Participation and Provision of Public Goods in Large Finite Economies,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(2), pages 173-195, April.
- Hideo Konishi & Ryusuke Shinohara, 2011. "Voluntary Participation and the Provision of Public Goods in Large Finite Economies," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 776, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno, Emma & Wooders, Myrna, 2009.
"A Strategic market game approach for the private provision of public goods,"
37777, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Mar 2012.
- Marta Faias & Emma Moreno-GarcÃa & Myrna Wooders, 2012. "A strategic market game approach for the private provision of public goods," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Nizar Allouch, 2009.
"A Core-equilibrium Convergence in an Economy with Public Goods,"
642, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Nizar Allouch, 2009. "A Core-equilibrium Convergence in an Economy with Public Goods," Working Papers 642, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Zili Yang, 2017. "Likelihood of environmental coalitions and the number of coalition members: evidences from an IAM model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 255(1), pages 9-28, August.
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M., 1992.
"Vickrey-Clarke-Groves mechanisms in continuum economies : Characterization and existence,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-35.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1990. "Vickrey-Clarke-Groves Mechanisms in Continuum Economies: Characterization and Existence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 607, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2000. "Double implementation of linear cost share equilibrium allocations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 175-189, September.
- Gardner, Roy, 1975. "Shapley Value And Lindahl Equilibrium For An Economy With A Public Good: An Example," ISU General Staff Papers 197510010700001021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Weber, Shlomo, 1997. "The graph of Lindahl correspondence as the unique von Neumann-Morgenstern abstract stable set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 375-387, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:4:y:1972:i:2:p:241-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.