The graph of Lindahl correspondence as the unique von Neumann-Morgenstern abstract stable set
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ray, Debraj, 1989. "Credible Coalitions and the Core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 185-87.
- Muench, Thomas J., 1972. "The core and the Lindahl equilibrium of an economy with a public good: an example," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 241-255, April.
- Bewley, Truman F, 1981. "A Critique of Tiebout's Theory of Local Public Expenditures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 713-40, May.
- Einy, Ezra & Holzman, Ron & Monderer, Dov & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1996. "Core and Stable Sets of Large Games Arising in Economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 200-211, January.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1994. "The optimistic stability of the core of mixed markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 379-386, July.
- Donald John Roberts, 1974.
"A Note on Returns to Group Size and the Core with Public Goods,"
80, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roberts, Donald John, 1974. "A note on returns to group size and the core with public goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 350-356, November.
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1989. "A Tiebout theorem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 33-55, August.
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1995. "The Optimistic Stability of the Core Mapping in Public Goods Production Economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 523-28, November.
- Hans Wiesmeth & Valery Vasil'ev & Shlomo Weber, 1995.
"Core equivalence with congested public goods,"
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 373-387.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:27:y:1997:i:4:p:375-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.