The graph of Lindahl correspondence as the unique von Neumann-Morgenstern abstract stable set
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roberts, Donald John, 1974.
"A note on returns to group size and the core with public goods,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 350-356, November.
- Donald John Roberts, 1974. "A Note on Returns to Group Size and the Core with Public Goods," Discussion Papers 80, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bewley, Truman F, 1981. "A Critique of Tiebout's Theory of Local Public Expenditures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 713-740, May.
- Einy, Ezra & Holzman, Ron & Monderer, Dov & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1996. "Core and Stable Sets of Large Games Arising in Economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 200-211, January.
- Muench, Thomas J., 1972. "The core and the Lindahl equilibrium of an economy with a public good: an example," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 241-255, April.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1994. "The optimistic stability of the core of mixed markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 379-386, July.
- Hans Wiesmeth & Valery Vasil'ev & Shlomo Weber, 1995. "Core equivalence with congested public goods," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(3), pages 373-387.
- Vasil'ev, Valery & Weber, Shlomo & Wiesmeth, Hans, 1995. "Core Equivalence with Congested Public Goods," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(3), pages 373-387, November.
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1989. "A Tiebout theorem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 33-55, August.
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1995. "The Optimistic Stability of the Core Mapping in Public Goods Production Economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(3), pages 523-528, November.
- Ray, Debraj, 1989. "Credible Coalitions and the Core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(2), pages 185-187. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:27:y:1997:i:4:p:375-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.