A Core-equilibrium Convergence in an Economy with Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Champsaur, Paul & Roberts, Donald John & Rosenthal, Robert W, 1975. "On Cores in Economies with Public Goods," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(3), pages 751-764, October.
- MONIQUE FLORENZANO & ELENA L. del MERCATO, 2006.
"Edgeworth and Lindahl-Foley equilibria of a General Equilibrium Model with Private Provision of Pure Public Goods,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(5), pages 713-740, December.
- Monique Florenzano & Elena Laureana Del Mercato, 2004. "Edgeworth and Lindahl-Foley equilibria of a general equilibrium model with private provision of pure public goods," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Monique Florenzano & Elena L. Del Mercato, 2006. "Edgeworth and Lindahl-Foley equilibria of a general equilibrium model with private provision of pure public goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00085726, HAL.
- Conley John P., 1994. "Convergence Theorems on the Core of a Public Goods Economy: Sufficient Conditions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 161-185, February.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1970.
"Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 66-72, January.
- D. K. Foley, 1967. "Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods," Working papers 3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Muench, Thomas J., 1972. "The core and the Lindahl equilibrium of an economy with a public good: an example," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 241-255, April.
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-1458, December.
- Andreoni, James, 1990. "Impure Altruism and Donations to Public Goods: A Theory of Warm-Glow Giving?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 464-477, June.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00085726 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1983. "The epsilon core of a large replica game," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 277-300, July.
- Milleron, Jean-Claude, 1972. "Theory of value with public goods: A survey article," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 419-477, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive equilibrium; Warm glow; Public goods; Edgeworth; Core; Decentralization;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.