The Lindahl solution for economies with public goods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Ten Raa, T. & Gilles, R.P., 2000.
"Club Efficiency and Lindahl Equilibrium with Semi-Public Goods,"
2000-08, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Gilles, R.P., 2005. "Club efficiency and Lindahl equilibrium with semipublic goods," Other publications TiSEM cad8dd74-b53a-4b8a-a8f3-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- John Roemer, 2005. "Distribution and politics: a brief history and prospect," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(2), pages 507-525, December.
- John E. Roemer, 2004. "Distribution and Politics: A Brief History and Prospect," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1487, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Parkash Chander, 2007. "The gamma-core and coalition formation," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(4), pages 539-556, April.
- CHANDER, Parkash, "undated". "The gamma-core and coalition formation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1993, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash, 2003. "The [gamma]-core and coalition formation," CORE Discussion Papers 2003046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Parkash Chander, 2004. "The Gamma-Core and Coalition Formation," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 108, Econometric Society.
- Berliant, Marcus & Konishi, Hideo, 2000. "The endogenous formation of a city: population agglomeration and marketplaces in a location-specific production economy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 289-324, May.
- Marcus Berliant & Hideo Konishi, 2000. "The Endogenous Formation of a City: Population Agglomeration and Marketplaces in a Location-Specific Production Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 451, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2000. "Double implementation of linear cost share equilibrium allocations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 175-189, September.
- Hines Jr., James R., 2000. "What is benefit taxation?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 483-492, March.
- Joaquin Silvestre, 1994. "Economic analysis of public ownership," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 19-66, January.
- ten Raa, Thijs & Gilles, Robert P., 2005. "Lindahl equilibrium and Schweizer's open club model with semipublic goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:3:y:1974:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed