The Lindahl solution for economies with public goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wright, Gavin, 1974. "The Political Economy of New Deal Spending: An Econometric Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 30-38, February.
- Susan Lepper, 1974. "Voting behavior and aggregate policy targets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 67-81, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:60:y:1966:i:03:p:529-547_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:67:y:1973:i:02:p:540-554_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1976. "Stabilization Policy in Open Economies with Endogenous Politicians," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 1-19, May.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
- Wolf, Charles, Jr, 1970. "The Present Value of the Past," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 783-792, Part I Ju.
- Bajt, Alexander, 1971. "Investment Cycles in European Socialist Economies: A Review Article," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 53-63, March.
- Karl Brunner, 1970. "The “monetarist revolution” in monetary theory," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 105(1), pages 1-30, September.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ten Raa, T. & Gilles, R.P., 2000.
"Club Efficiency and Lindahl Equilibrium with Semi-Public Goods,"
2000-08, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Gilles, R.P., 2005. "Club efficiency and Lindahl equilibrium with semipublic goods," Other publications TiSEM cad8dd74-b53a-4b8a-a8f3-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- John Roemer, 2005.
"Distribution and politics: a brief history and prospect,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(2), pages 507-525, December.
- John E. Roemer, 2004. "Distribution and Politics: A Brief History and Prospect," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1487, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9342-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Nizar Allouch, 2010.
"A Core-Equilibrium Convergence in a Public Goods Economy,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(4), pages 857-870, August.
- Allouch, N., 2010. "A Core Equilibrium Convergence in a Public Goods Economy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1022, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Parkash Chander, 2007.
"The gamma-core and coalition formation,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(4), pages 539-556, April.
- CHANDER, Parkash, 2003. "The [gamma]-core and coalition formation," CORE Discussion Papers 2003046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash, 2007. "The gamma-core and coalition formation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1993, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Parkash Chander, 2004. "The Gamma-Core and Coalition Formation," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 108, Econometric Society.
- Berliant, Marcus & Konishi, Hideo, 2000.
"The endogenous formation of a city: population agglomeration and marketplaces in a location-specific production economy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 289-324, May.
- Marcus Berliant & Hideo Konishi, 2000. "The Endogenous Formation of a City: Population Agglomeration and Marketplaces in a Location-Specific Production Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 451, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2000. "Double implementation of linear cost share equilibrium allocations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 175-189, September.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2016.
"Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondance via Simple Indirect Mechanisms,"
AMSE Working Papers
1637, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2016. "Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondance via Simple Indirect Mechanisms," Working Papers halshs-01378460, HAL.
- Hines Jr., James R., 2000. "What is benefit taxation?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 483-492, March.
- Joaquin Silvestre, 1994. "Economic analysis of public ownership," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 19-66, January.
- ten Raa, Thijs & Gilles, Robert P., 2005. "Lindahl equilibrium and Schweizer's open club model with semipublic goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:3:y:1974:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.