Core equivalence with congested public goods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MONIQUE FLORENZANO & ELENA L. del MERCATO, 2006.
"Edgeworth and Lindahl-Foley equilibria of a General Equilibrium Model with Private Provision of Pure Public Goods,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(5), pages 713-740, December.
- Monique Florenzano & Elena Laureana Del Mercato, 2004. "Edgeworth and Lindahl-Foley equilibria of a general equilibrium model with private provision of pure public goods," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Monique Florenzano & Elena L. Del Mercato, 2006. "Edgeworth and Lindahl-Foley equilibria of a general equilibrium model with private provision of pure public goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00085726, HAL.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Weber, Shlomo, 1997. "The graph of Lindahl correspondence as the unique von Neumann-Morgenstern abstract stable set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 375-387, May.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna, 2003.
"Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 87-120, May.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 1998. "Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs," Working Papers mwooders-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 2002. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 634, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 535, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 2000. "Approximate Cores of Games and Economies with Clubs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1790, Econometric Society.
- Marakulin, V.M., 2013. "On the Edgeworth conjecture for production economies with public goods: A contract-based approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 189-200.
- Berliant, Marcus & Konishi, Hideo, 2000.
"The endogenous formation of a city: population agglomeration and marketplaces in a location-specific production economy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 289-324, May.
- Marcus Berliant & Hideo Konishi, 2000. "The Endogenous Formation of a City: Population Agglomeration and Marketplaces in a Location-Specific Production Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 451, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Maria Graziano & Maria Romaniello, 2012.
"Linear cost share equilibria and the veto power of the grand coalition,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(2), pages 269-303, February.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Romaniello, 2010. "Linear Cost Share Equilibria and the Veto Power of the Grand Coalition," CSEF Working Papers 248, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- ten Raa, Thijs & Gilles, Robert P., 2005. "Lindahl equilibrium and Schweizer's open club model with semipublic goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, May.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00085726 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:6:y:1995:i:3:p:373-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.