Discounting models for outcomes over continuous time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Charles M. Harvey & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2011. "Discounting Models for Outcomes over Continuous Time," Discussion Papers 11-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Harvey, 1986. "Value Functions for Infinite-Period Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1123-1139, September.
- Kopylov, Igor, 2010. "Simple axioms for countably additive subjective probability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 867-876, September.
- W. M. Gorman, 1968. "The Structure of Utility Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 367-390.
- Charles M. Harvey & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2007. "Integral-Value Models for Outcomes over Continuous Time," Discussion Papers 07-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- A. C. Williams & J. I. Nassar, 1966. "Financial Measurement of Capital Investments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(11), pages 851-864, July.
- Harvey, Charles M., 1994. "The reasonableness of non-constant discounting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 31-51, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Webb, Craig S., 2016. "Continuous quasi-hyperbolic discounting," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 99-106.
- Hara, Kazuhiro, 2016. "Characterization of stationary preferences in a continuous time framework," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 34-43.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous time; Integral discounting; Integral utility function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:48:y:2012:i:5:p:284-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.