Integral-Value Models for Outcomes over Continuous Time
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harvey, Charles M. & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2012.
"Discounting models for outcomes over continuous time,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 284-294.
- Charles M. Harvey & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2011. "Discounting Models for Outcomes over Continuous Time," Discussion Papers 11-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscontinuous time; discounting; ordinal utility scale; value function; integral;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .