On the dimensionality of bounds generated by the Shapley–Folkman theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Starr,Ross M., 2011. "General Equilibrium Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521826457, April.
- Anderson, Robert M, 1978. "An Elementary Core Equivalence Theorem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1483-1487, November.
- Starr, Ross M, 1969. "Quasi-Equilibria in Markets with Non-Convex Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Anderson, Robert M, 1982. "A Market Value Approach to Approximate Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 127-136, January.
- Starr,Ross M., 2011. "General Equilibrium Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521533867, April.
More about this item
KeywordsShapley–Folkman theorem; General equilibrium theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:48:y:2012:i:1:p:59-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.