Catastrophes minimization on the equilibrium manifold
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2009. "Evolution paths on the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 854-859, December.
- Balasko, Yves, 1979. "A geometric approach to equilibrium analysis," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 217-228, December.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2008. "Geodesics on the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1379-1384, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Loi & Stefano Matta, 2016. "On the topology of the set of critical equilibria," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 12(2), pages 107-126, June.
- Andrea Loi & Stefano Matta, 2012. "Structural stability and catastrophes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3378-3385.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:62-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibrium manifold; Regular economies; Catastrophes; Riemannian metric;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:47:y:2011:i:4:p:617-620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.