Exit problems in regime-switching models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. G. Kou, 2002. "A Jump-Diffusion Model for Option Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1086-1101, August.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2005.
"American options: the EPV pricing model,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 267-292, 08.
- Davig, Troy, 2004. "Regime-switching debt and taxation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 837-859, May.
- Chade, H. & Taub, B., 2005. "Stable coalitions in a continuous-time model of risk sharing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 24-38, July.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, 1996. "Optimal Investment with Costly Reversibility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(4), pages 581-593.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth J. Singleton & Wei Yang, 2007.
"Regime Shifts in a Dynamic Term Structure Model of U.S. Treasury Bond Yields,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(5), pages 1669-1706, 2007 12.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth J. Singleton & Wei Yang, 2004. "Regime shifts in a dynamic term structure model of U.S. Treasury bond yields," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997.
"Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm65, Yale School of Management.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Cao, Charles & Chen, Zhiwu, 1997. " Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2003-2049, December.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm54, Yale School of Management.
- Jaime Casassus & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Bryan R. Routledge, 2005. "Equilibrium Commodity Prices with Irreversible Investment and Non-Linear Technology," NBER Working Papers 11864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko, 2004. "Irreversible Decisions and Record-Setting News Principles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 557-568, June.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Weiss, Allen M., 1997. "Investment in technological innovations: An option pricing approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 397-416, June.
- Sergey Levendorskiy & Svetlana Boyarchenko, 2004.
"Practical guide to real options in discrete time,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
137, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alvarez, Luis H. R. & Stenbacka, Rune, 2001. "Adoption of uncertain multi-stage technology projects: a real options approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 71-97, February.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
NBER Working Papers
7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Xin Guo & Jianjun Miao & Erwan Morellec, 2002.
"Irreversible Investment with Regime Shifts,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp99, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Asmussen, Søren & Avram, Florin & Pistorius, Martijn R., 2004. "Russian and American put options under exponential phase-type Lévy models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 79-111, January.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Working Paper Series 3851, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Steven R. Grenadier, 2002. "Option Exercise Games: An Application to the Equilibrium Investment Strategies of Firms," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 691-721.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Ronald Gallant, A. & Ghysels, Eric & Tauchen, George, 2003.
"Alternative models for stock price dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 225-257.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Gallant, A. Ronald & Ghysels, Eric & Tauchen, George, 2002. "Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamic," Working Papers 02-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mikhail Chernov & A. Ronald Gallant & Eric Ghysels & George Tauchen, 2002. "Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-58, CIRANO.
- Nicholas Sarantis & Sylviane Piard, 2004. "Credibility, Macroeconomic Fundamentals And Markov Regime Switches In The Ems," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(4), pages 453-476, 09.
- Miltersen, Kristian R. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1998. "Pricing of Options on Commodity Futures with Stochastic Term Structures of Convenience Yields and Interest Rates," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 33-59, March.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2005.
"General option exercise rules, with applications to embedded options and monopolistic expansion,"
- Boyarchenko Svetlana & Levendorskii Sergei Z, 2006. "General Option Exercise Rules, with Applications to Embedded Options and Monopolistic Expansion," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-51, June.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2006. "General option exercise rules, with applications to embedded options and monopolistic expansion," 2006 Meeting Papers 312, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Graeme Guthrie, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 925-972, December.
- L. Alili & A. E. Kyprianou, 2005. "Some remarks on first passage of Levy processes, the American put and pasting principles," Papers math/0508487, arXiv.org.
- Hector Chade & Bart Taub, 2002.
"Segmented risk sharing in a continuous-time setting,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(4), pages 645-675.
- Hector Chade & Bart Taub, "undated". "Segmented Risk-Sharing in a Continuous Time Setting," Working Papers 2132868, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:2:p:180-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.