Exit problems in regime-switching models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorski&icaron;, 2007.
"Practical Guide To Real Options In Discrete Time,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(1), pages 311-342, 02.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2004. "Practical guide to real options in discrete time," Papers cond-mat/0404106, arXiv.org.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2004. "Practical guide to real options in discrete time," Finance 0405016, EconWPA.
- Sergey Levendorskiy & Svetlana Boyarchenko, 2004. "Practical guide to real options in discrete time," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 137, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Cao, Charles & Chen, Zhiwu, 1997.
" Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2003-49, December.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm54, Yale School of Management.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm65, Yale School of Management.
- Nicholas Sarantis & Sylviane Piard, 2004. "Credibility, Macroeconomic Fundamentals And Markov Regime Switches In The Ems," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(4), pages 453-476, 09.
- L. Alili & A. E. Kyprianou, 2005. "Some remarks on first passage of Levy processes, the American put and pasting principles," Papers math/0508487, arXiv.org.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko, 2004. "Irreversible Decisions and Record-Setting News Principles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 557-568, June.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Working Paper Series 3851, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- S. G. Kou, 2002. "A Jump-Diffusion Model for Option Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1086-1101, August.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2005.
"American options: the EPV pricing model,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 267-292, 08.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2006.
"General option exercise rules, with applications to embedded options and monopolistic expansion,"
2006 Meeting Papers
312, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Boyarchenko Svetlana & Levendorskii Sergei Z, 2006. "General Option Exercise Rules, with Applications to Embedded Options and Monopolistic Expansion," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-51, June.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2005. "General option exercise rules, with applications to embedded options and monopolistic expansion," Finance 0511001, EconWPA.
- Chade, H. & Taub, B., 2005. "Stable coalitions in a continuous-time model of risk sharing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 24-38, July.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth J. Singleton & Wei Yang, 2007. "Regime Shifts in a Dynamic Term Structure Model of U.S. Treasury Bond Yields," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(5), pages 1669-1706, 2007 12.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Weiss, Allen M., 1997. "Investment in technological innovations: An option pricing approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 397-416, June.
- Hector Chade & Bart Taub, .
"Segmented Risk-Sharing in a Continuous Time Setting,"
2132868, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Hector Chade & Bart Taub, 2002. "Segmented risk sharing in a continuous-time setting," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 645-675.
- Steven R. Grenadier, 2002. "Option Exercise Games: An Application to the Equilibrium Investment Strategies of Firms," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 691-721.
- Asmussen, Søren & Avram, Florin & Pistorius, Martijn R., 2004. "Russian and American put options under exponential phase-type Lévy models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 79-111, January.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Gallant, A. Ronald & Ghysels, Eric & Tauchen, George, 2002.
"Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamic,"
02-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Guo, Xin & Miao, Jianjun & Morellec, Erwan, 2005.
"Irreversible investment with regime shifts,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 37-59, May.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, 1995.
"Optimal Investment with Costly Reversibility,"
NBER Working Papers
5091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvarez, Luis H. R. & Stenbacka, Rune, 2001. "Adoption of uncertain multi-stage technology projects: a real options approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 71-97, February.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
NBER Working Papers
7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Miltersen, Kristian R. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1998. "Pricing of Options on Commodity Futures with Stochastic Term Structures of Convenience Yields and Interest Rates," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 33-59, March.
- Graeme Guthrie, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 925-972, December.
- Davig, Troy, 2004. "Regime-switching debt and taxation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 837-859, May.
- Jaime Casassus & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Bryan R. Routledge, 2005. "Equilibrium Commodity Prices with Irreversible Investment and Non-Linear Technology," NBER Working Papers 11864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:2:p:180-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.