Optimal dividend distribution under Markov-regime switching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abel Cadenillas & Sudipto Sarkar & Fernando Zapatero, 2007. "Optimal Dividend Policy With Mean-Reverting Cash Reservoir," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 81-109.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2008. "On perpetual American put valuation and first-passage in a regime-switching model with jumps," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 331-355, July.
- Robert J. Elliott & John van der Hoek, 1997. "An application of hidden Markov models to asset allocation problems (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 229-238.
- Guo, Xin & Miao, Jianjun & Morellec, Erwan, 2005. "Irreversible investment with regime shifts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 37-59, May.
- John Driffill & Turalay Kenc & Martin Sola, 2002. "Merton-style option pricing under regime switching," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 304, Society for Computational Economics.
- Z. Jiang & M. R. Pistorius, 2008. "On perpetual American put valuation and first-passage in a regime-switching model with jumps," Papers 0803.2302, arXiv.org.
- Bauerle, Nicole, 1996. "Some results about the expected ruin time in Markov-modulated risk models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 119-127, July.
- Robert Elliott & Tak Kuen Siu & Leunglung Chan, 2007. "Pricing Volatility Swaps Under Heston's Stochastic Volatility Model with Regime Switching," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 41-62.
- Bjarne Højgaard & Michael Taksar, 2001. "Optimal risk control for a large corporation in the presence of returns on investments," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 527-547.
- Zhu, Jinxia & Yang, Hailiang, 2008. "Ruin theory for a Markov regime-switching model under a threshold dividend strategy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 311-318, February.
- Ravi Bansal & Hao Zhou, 2002.
"Term Structure of Interest Rates with Regime Shifts,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 1997-2043, October.
- Ravi Bansal & Hao Zhou, 2001. "Term structure of interest rates with regime shifts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Løkka, Arne & Zervos, Mihail, 2008. "Optimal dividend and issuance of equity policies in the presence of proportional costs," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 954-961, June.
- Massimo Guidolin & Allan Timmerman, 2005. "Optimal portfolio choice under regime switching, skew and kurtosis preferences," Working Papers 2005-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Radner, Roy & Shepp, Larry, 1996. "Risk vs. profit potential: A model for corporate strategy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1373-1393, August.
- Asmussen, Soren & Taksar, Michael, 1997. "Controlled diffusion models for optimal dividend pay-out," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskii, Sergei, 2008. "Exit problems in regime-switching models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 180-206, January.
- Hamilton, James D., 1990. "Analysis of time series subject to changes in regime," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 39-70.
- Naik, Vasanttilak, 1993. " Option Valuation and Hedging Strategies with Jumps in the Volatility of Asset Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1969-1984, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0812.4978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.