On perpetual American put valuation and first-passage in a regime-switching model with jumps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carr, Peter, 1998. "Randomization and the American Put," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(3), pages 597-626.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D’Auria, Bernardo & Kella, Offer, 2012. "Markov modulation of a two-sided reflected Brownian motion with application to fluid queues," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 1566-1581.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2008. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov-regime switching," Papers 0812.4978, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2210-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hieber, Peter, 2017. "Cliquet-style return guarantees in a regime switching Lévy model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 138-147.
- Aleksandar Mijatovi'c & Martijn Pistorius, 2009. "Exotic derivatives under stochastic volatility models with jumps," Papers 0912.2595, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Li, Shuanming & Ren, Jiandong, 2013. "The maximum severity of ruin in a perturbed risk process with Markovian arrivals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 993-998.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2012. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov regime switching," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 449-476, July.
- Julia Eisenberg & Paul Kruhner, 2016. "The Impact of Negative Interest Rates on Optimal Capital Injections," Papers 1612.06654, arXiv.org.
- Donatien Hainaut & Yan Shen & Yan Zeng, 2016. "How do capital structure and economic regime affect fair prices of bank's equity and liabilities?," Post-Print hal-01394133, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican put option; Matrix Wiener–Hopf factorization; Phase-type; Regime-switching; First-passage problem; G13; 60K15; 90A09;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:12:y:2008:i:3:p:331-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.