On perpetual American put valuation and first-passage in a regime-switching model with jumps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carr, Peter, 1998. "Randomization and the American Put," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(3), pages 597-626.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D’Auria, Bernardo & Kella, Offer, 2012. "Markov modulation of a two-sided reflected Brownian motion with application to fluid queues," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 1566-1581.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2008. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov-regime switching," Papers 0812.4978, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Hieber, Peter, 2017. "Cliquet-style return guarantees in a regime switching Lévy model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 138-147.
- Aleksandar Mijatovi'c & Martijn Pistorius, 2009. "Exotic derivatives under stochastic volatility models with jumps," Papers 0912.2595, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Li, Shuanming & Ren, Jiandong, 2013. "The maximum severity of ruin in a perturbed risk process with Markovian arrivals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 993-998.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2012. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov regime switching," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 449-476, July.
- Julia Eisenberg & Paul Kruhner, 2016. "The Impact of Negative Interest Rates on Optimal Capital Injections," Papers 1612.06654, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican put option; Matrix Wiener–Hopf factorization; Phase-type; Regime-switching; First-passage problem; G13; 60K15; 90A09;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:12:y:2008:i:3:p:331-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .