Option pricing under regime switching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Satish Chand, 1998. "Trade Orientation and Productivity Gains from International Production: A Study of Overseas Operations of US Multinationals," Departmental Working Papers 1998-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- A. C. Miller, 1902. "Fiscal Reciprocity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10, pages 255-255.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyle, Phelim & Draviam, Thangaraj, 2007. "Pricing exotic options under regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 267-282, March.
- Henri Bertholon & Alain Monfort & Fulvio Pegoraro, 2006.
"Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes,"
2006-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bertholon, H. & Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2007. "Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes," Working papers 188, Banque de France.
- Kuang-Liang Chang & Nan-Kuang Chen & Charles Leung, 2011.
"Monetary Policy, Term Structure and Asset Return: Comparing REIT, Housing and Stock,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 221-257, July.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang & Chen, Nan-Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2009. "Monetary Policy, Term Structure and Asset Return: Comparing REIT, Housing and Stock," MPRA Paper 23514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Guidolin, 2013. "Markov switching models in asset pricing research," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 1, pages 3-44 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ma, Jingtang & Li, Wenyuan & Han, Xu, 2015. "Stochastic lattice models for valuation of volatility options," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 93-104.
- En-Der Su & Feng-Jeng Lin, 2012. "Two-State Volatility Transition Pricing and Hedging of TXO Options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 259-287, March.
- Yang, Aijun & Liu, Yue & Xiang, Ju & Yang, Hongqiang, 2016. "Optimal buying at the global minimum in a regime switching model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 50-55.
- Chourdakis, Kyriakos & Dendramis, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2014. "Are regime-shift sources of risk priced in the market?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 151-170.
- Lian, Yu-Min & Liao, Szu-Lang & Chen, Jun-Home, 2015. "State-dependent jump risks for American gold futures option pricing," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 115-133.
- Forsyth, Peter & Vetzal, Kenneth, 2014. "An optimal stochastic control framework for determining the cost of hedging of variable annuities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 29-53.
- Hiroshi Ishijima & Masaki Uchida, 2011. "Log Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection Under Regime Switching," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, pages 213-229.
- François, Pascal & Gauthier, Geneviève & Godin, Frédéric, 2014. "Optimal hedging when the underlying asset follows a regime-switching Markov process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 312-322.
- Jin-Chuan Duan & Peter H. Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, 2006. "Jump starting GARCH: pricing and hedging options with jumps in returns and volatilities," Working Paper 0619, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:251:y:2015:i:c:p:453-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2012. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov regime switching," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 449-476, July.
- Julia Eisenberg & Paul Kruhner, 2016. "The Impact of Negative Interest Rates on Optimal Capital Injections," Papers 1612.06654, arXiv.org.
- Vanden, Joel M., 2005. "Equilibrium analysis of volatility clustering," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 374-417.
- Pascal François & Geneviève Gauthier & Frédéric Godin, 2012. "Optimal Hedging when the Underlying Asset Follows a Regime-switching Markov Process," Cahiers de recherche 1234, CIRPEE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:2:y:2002:i:2:p:116-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .