American options: the EPV pricing model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans U. Gerber & Hlias S. W. Shiu, 1996. "Martingale Approach To Pricing Perpetual American Options On Two Stocks," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 303-322.
- Bianca Hilberink & L.C.G. Rogers, 2002. "Optimal capital structure and endogenous default," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 237-263.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko, 2004. "Irreversible Decisions and Record-Setting News Principles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 557-568, June.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorski&icaron;, 2007.
"Practical Guide To Real Options In Discrete Time,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(1), pages 311-342, February.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2004. "Practical guide to real options in discrete time," Finance 0405016, EconWPA.
- Sergey Levendorskiy & Svetlana Boyarchenko, 2004. "Practical guide to real options in discrete time," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 137, Society for Computational Economics.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2004. "Practical guide to real options in discrete time," Papers cond-mat/0404106, arXiv.org.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Ronald Gallant, A. & Ghysels, Eric & Tauchen, George, 2003.
"Alternative models for stock price dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 225-257.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Gallant, A. Ronald & Ghysels, Eric & Tauchen, George, 2002. "Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamic," Working Papers 02-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mikhail Chernov & A. Ronald Gallant & Eric Ghysels & George Tauchen, 2002. "Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-58, CIRANO.
- Svetlana I. Boyarchenko & Sergei Z. Levendorskiĭ, 2002. "Lévy processes," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Gaussian Merton-Black-Scholes Theory, chapter 2, pages 39-66 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bates, David S., 2003. "Empirical option pricing: a retrospection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 387-404.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 1997. "Processes of normal inverse Gaussian type," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 41-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Gutiérrez & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2011. "Real options with unknown-date events," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 171-198, May.
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskii[caron], Sergei, 2007. "Optimal stopping made easy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 201-217, February.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2005. "A theory of endogenous time preference, and discounted utility anomalies," Microeconomics 0506005, EconWPA.
- Boyarchenko Svetlana & Levendorskii Sergei Z, 2006.
"General Option Exercise Rules, with Applications to Embedded Options and Monopolistic Expansion,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-51, June.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2005. "General option exercise rules, with applications to embedded options and monopolistic expansion," Finance 0511001, EconWPA.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2006. "General option exercise rules, with applications to embedded options and monopolistic expansion," 2006 Meeting Papers 312, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luis Alvarez & Teppo Rakkolainen, 2010. "Investment timing in presence of downside risk: a certainty equivalent characterization," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 317-333, July.
- Luis Alvarez & Teppo Rakkolainen, 2009. "Optimal payout policy in presence of downside risk," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 69(1), pages 27-58, March.
- repec:spr:compst:v:69:y:2009:i:1:p:27-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2005. "Discount factors ex post and ex ante, and discounted utility anomalies," Microeconomics 0510013, EconWPA, revised 13 Dec 2005.
- Christian Flor & Simon Hansen, 2013. "Technological advances and the decision to invest," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 383-420, August.
- Kleinert, Florian & van Schaik, Kees, 2015. "A variation of the Canadisation algorithm for the pricing of American options driven by Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(8), pages 3234-3254.
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskii, Sergei, 2008. "Exit problems in regime-switching models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 180-206, January.
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskii, Sergei, 2010. "Optimal stopping in Levy models, for non-monotone discontinuous payoffs," MPRA Paper 27999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Teppo A. Rakkolainen, 2006.
"A Class of Solvable Optimal Stopping Problems of Spectrally Negative Jump Diffusions,"
9, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez E. & Pekka Matomaki & Teppo A. Rakkolainen, 2013. "A Class of Solvable Optimal Stopping Problems of Spectrally Negative Jump Diffusions," Papers 1302.4181, arXiv.org.
- Florian Kleinert & Kees van Schaik, 2013. "A variation of the Canadisation algorithm for the pricing of American options driven by L\'evy processes," Papers 1304.4534, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsLevy processes; option pricing; dividend paying assets.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0405024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.