Martingale Approach To Pricing Perpetual American Options On Two Stocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fajardo, J. & Mordeckiy, E., 2003.
"Pricing Derivatives on Two Lévy-driven Stocks,"
Finance Lab Working Papers
flwp_56, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Ernesto Mordecki & José Fajardo, 2004. "Pricing Derivatives on Two Lé}vy-driven Stocks," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 139, Econometric Society.
- Shuqing Jiang & Zongxia Liang & Weiming Wu, 2010. "Stock loan with Automatic termination clause, cap and margin," Papers 1005.1357, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
- Louberge, Henri & Villeneuve, Stephane & Chesney, Marc, 2002.
"Long-term risk management of nuclear waste: a real options approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 157-180, November.
- CHESNEY, Marc & LOUBERGE, Henri & VILLENEUVE, Stéphane, 2001. "Long-term risk management of nuclear waste : a real options approach," Les Cahiers de Recherche 767, HEC Paris.
- Henri Loubergé & Stéphane Villeneuve & Marc Chesney, 2002. "Long-Term Risk Management of Nuclear Waste: A Real Options Approach," Working Papers hal-00594373, HAL.
- Yijia Lin & Sheen Liu & Jifeng Yu, 2013. "Pricing Mortality Securities With Correlated Mortality Indexes," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(4), pages 921-948, December.
- Min Dai & Zuo Quan Xu, 2009. "Optimal Redeeming Strategy of Stock Loans," Papers 0906.0702, arXiv.org.
- Decamps, Jean-Paul & Faure-Grimaud, Antoine, 2002.
"Excessive continuation and dynamic agency costs of debt,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1623-1644, October.
- Jean-Paul Décamps, 2000. "Excessive Continuation and Dynamic Agency Costs of Debt," FMG Discussion Papers dp348, Financial Markets Group.
- Décamps, Jean Paul & Faure-Grimaud, Antoine, 2000. "Excessive continuation and Dynamic Agency Costs of Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 2504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Faure-Grimaud, Antoine, 2000. "Excessive Continuation and Dynamic Agency Costs of Debt," IDEI Working Papers 99, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Decamps, J.-P. & Faure-Grimaud, A., 2000. "Excessive Continuation and Dynamic Agency Costs of Debt," Papers 00-533, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Lin, X. Sheldon, 1997. "Bounds on contingent claims based on several assets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 383-400, December.
- Fajardo, J. & Mordeckiz, E., 2004.
"Duality and Derivative Pricing with Lévy Processes,"
Finance Lab Working Papers
flwp_71, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- José Fajardo & Ernesto Mordecki, 2005. "Duality and Derivative Pricing with Lévy Processes," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Won, Chaehwan, 2009. "Valuation of investments in natural resources using contingent-claim framework with application to bituminous coal developments in Korea," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1215-1224.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2005. "American options: the EPV pricing model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 267-292, August.
- Ernst Eberlein & Antonis Papapantoleon & Albert N. Shiryaev, 2008. "Esscher transform and the duality principle for multidimensional semimartingales," Papers 0809.0301, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2009.
- Hainaut, Donatien, 2015. "Evaluation and default time for companies with uncertain cash flows," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 276-285.
- Sheldon Lin, X., 1998. "Double barrier hitting time distributions with applications to exotic options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:6:y:1996:i:3:p:303-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.