Segmented risk sharing in a continuous-time setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hector Chade & Bart Taub, "undated". "Segmented Risk-Sharing in a Continuous Time Setting," Working Papers 2132868, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaramillo, Fernando & Kempf, Hubert & Moizeau, Fabien, 2015.
"Heterogeneity and the formation of risk-sharing coalitions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 79-96.
- Fabien MOIZEAU & Fernando JARAMILLO & Hubert KEMPF, 2011. "Heterogeneity and the Formation of Risk-Sharing Coalitions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201111, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Fernando Jaramillo & Hubert Kempf & Fabien Moizeau, 2015. "Heterogeneity and the formation of risk-sharing coalitions," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01075648, HAL.
- Fernando Jaramillo & Hubert Kempf & Fabien Moizeau, 2013. "Heterogeneity and the formation of risk - sharing coalitions," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011013, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Li, Sanxi & Sun, Hailin & Wang, Tong & Yu, Jun, 2016.
"Assortative matching and risk sharing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 248-275.
- Hailin Sun & Sanxi Li & Tong Wang, 2013. "Assortative Matching and Risk Sharing," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 041, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskii, Sergei, 2008. "Exit problems in regime-switching models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 180-206, January.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous-time methods; Risk sharing; Limited enforcement.;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:20:y:2002:i:4:p:645-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.