Bilateral matching with Latin squares
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boel, Paola & Camera, Gabriele, 2006.
"Efficient monetary allocations and the illiquidity of bonds,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1693-1715, October.
- Boel, Paola & Camera, Gabriele, 2004. "Efficient Monetary Allocations and the Illiquidity of Bonds," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1171, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 881-894, October.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-954, August.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Gabriele Camera & Daniela Puzzello, 2006. "Matching and anonymity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(2), pages 415-432, October.
- Pedro Dal Bó, 2005.
"Cooperation under the Shadow of the Future: Experimental Evidence from Infinitely Repeated Games,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1591-1604, December.
- Pedro Dal Bó, 2002. "Cooperation Under the Shadow of the Future: Experimental Evidence from Infinitely Repeated Games," Working Papers 2002-20, Brown University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feinberg, Yossi & Kets, Willemien, 2014.
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 1-9.
- Yossi Feinberg & Willemien Kets, 2012. "Ranking Friends," Discussion Papers 1557, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Feinberg, Yossi & Kets, Willemien, 2012. "Ranking Friends," Research Papers 2127, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:43:y:2007:i:2:p:99-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.