Citations for "Health and Schooling Investments in Africa"
by T. Paul Schultz
- Christensen, Zachary & Homer, Dustin & Nielson, Daniel L., 2011. "Dodging Adverse Selection: How Donor Type and Governance Condition Aid’s Effects on School Enrollment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 2044-2053.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2001. "Convergence Clubs in Cross-Country Life Expectancy Dynamics," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Deller, Steven C. & Lledo, Victor, 2007. "Amenities and Rural Appalachia Economic Growth," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 36(1), April.
- Dessus, Sebastien, 2001. "Human capital and growth : the recovered role of education systems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2632, The World Bank.
- Michael Grimm, 2002.
"The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d'Ivoire. A dynamic microsimulation study,"
DT/2002/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Grimm, Michael, 2004. "The Medium- and Long-term Effects of an Expansion of Education on Poverty in C.te d'Ivoire: A Dynamic Microsimulation Study," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Grimm, Michael, 2002. "The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d’Ivoire. A dynamic microsimulation study," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4570, Paris Dauphine University.
- Michael Grimm, 2004. "The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d Ivoire A dynamic microsimulation study," HEW 0405002, EconWPA.
- Marito Garcia & Jean Fares, 2008. "Youth in Africa's Labor Market," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6578, September.
- Damiano Kulundu Manda & Germano Mwabu & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2004.
"Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya,"
2004-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu & Damiano Kulundu Manda, 2006. "Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 493-513, Summer.
- Baldacci, Emanuele & Clements, Benedict & Gupta, Sanjeev & Cui, Qiang, 2008. "Social Spending, Human Capital, and Growth in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1317-1341, August.
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2011.
"Wages Equal Productivity. Fact or Fiction? Evidence from Sub Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1333-1346, August.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2003. "Wages Equal Productivity: Fact or Fiction?," NBER Working Papers 10174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Wages Equal Productivity. Fact or Fiction?," Working Papers tecipa-294, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Zakir Husain & Mousumi Dutta & Nidhi Chowdhary, 2014.
"Is Health Wealth? Results of a Panel Data Analysis,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 121-143, May.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir & Chowdhary, Nidhi, 2012. "Is health wealth? Results of a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 39953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lindelow, Magnus, 2004. "Health care decisions as a family matter - intra-household education externalities and the utilization of health services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3324, The World Bank.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2007.
"A Theory of Retirement,"
PGDA Working Papers
2607, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Wouterse, Fleur, 2011. "Social services, human capital, and technical efficiency of smallholders in Burkina Faso:," IFPRI discussion papers 1068, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thomas Baudin, 2008.
"Religion and fertility : the French connection,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
v08089, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thomas Baudin, 2008. "Religion and Fertility : The French Connection," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348829, HAL.
- Areendam Chanda & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2005.
"Dual Economies and International Total Factory Productivity Differences,"
- Areendam Chanda & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, . "Dual Economies and International Total Factor Productivity Differences," Departmental Working Papers 2005-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Areendam Chanda & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2003. "Dual Economies and International Total Factor Productivity Differences," EPRU Working Paper Series 03-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Areendam Chanda & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2003. "Dual Economies and International Total Factor Productivity Differences," Macroeconomics 0305002, EconWPA.
- Gernot Doppelhofer & Melvyn Weeks, 2011.
"Robust Growth Determinants,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3354, CESifo Group Munich.
- Doppelhofer, Gernot & Weeks, Melvyn, 2011. "Robust Growth Determinants," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 3/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Doppelhofer, G. & Weeks, M., 2011. "Robust Growth Determinants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1117, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ghosh, Arabinda, 2011. "Maternal health care in Indian districts," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 290-296.
- Strulik, Holger, 2007.
"Geography, Health, and the Pace of Demo-Economic Development,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-361, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Geography, health, and the pace of demo-economic development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 61-75, April.
- Declan French, 2012. "Causation between health and income: a need to panic," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 583-601, April.
- Ali, Mubarik & Farooq, Umar, 2004. "Dietary Diversity And Rural Labor Productivity: Evidence From Pakistan," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20310, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Harsha Thirumurthy & Markus Goldstein, 2006.
"AIDS Treatment and Intrahousehold Resource Allocations: Children's Nutrition and Schooling in Kenya,"
NBER Working Papers
12689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zivin, Joshua Graff & Thirumurthy, Harsha & Goldstein, Markus, 2009. "AIDS treatment and intrahousehold resource allocation: Children's nutrition and schooling in Kenya," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 1008-1015, August.
- Harsha Thirumurthy & Joshua Graff Zivin & Markus Goldstein, 2007. "AIDS Treatment and Intrahousehold Resource Allocations: Children's Nutrition and Schooling in Kenya," Working Papers 105, Center for Global Development.
- Holger Strulik, 2005. "Geography, Health, and Demo-Economic Development," Discussion Papers 05-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena & Wilson, Mark, 2004. "Health human capital and economic growth in Sub-Saharan African and OECD countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 296-320, May.
- Gibson, John & Fatai, Osaiasi Koliniusi, 2006. "Subsidies, selectivity and the returns to education in urban Papua New Guinea," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 133-146, April.
- James Fenske, 2012.
"African Polygamy: Past and Present,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2012-20, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Gordon G. & Dow, William H. & Fu, Alex Z. & Akin, John & Lance, Peter, 2008. "Income productivity in China: On the role of health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 27-44, January.
- Ghali Sofiane & Mohnen Pierre, 2002.
"Restructuring and economic performance: the experience of the Tunisian economy,"
011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sofiane Ghali & Pierre Mohnen, 2002. "Restructuring And Economic Performance: The Experience Of The Tunisian Economy," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-26, CIRANO.
- Deininger, Klaus, 2003. "Does cost of schooling affect enrollment by the poor? Universal primary education in Uganda," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 291-305, June.
- Pitelis, Christos & Vasilaros, Vassilis, 2009. "The Determinants of Value Creation at the Firm, Industry and National Levels: A Framework and Evidence," Papers DYNREG37, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Wolff, François-Charles & Maliki, 2008. "Evidence on the impact of child labor on child health in Indonesia, 1993-2000," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 143-169, March.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348829 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berta Rivera & Luis Currais & Paolo Rungo, . "Child Nutrition And Multiple Equilibria In The Human Capital Transition Function," Working Papers 21-06 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Yusuke Kamiya, 2010. "Determinants of Health in Developing Countries:Cross-Country Evidence," OSIPP Discussion Paper 10E009, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Desmond McCarthy & Holger Wolf & Yi Wu, 2000. "The Growth Costs of Malaria," NBER Working Papers 7541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.