Robust Growth Determinants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan, 2016.
"Growth econometrics for agnostics and true believers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 86-102.
- Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Growth Econometrics for Agnostics and True Believers," CEPR Discussion Papers 10590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Rockey & Jonathan Temple, 2015. "Growth Econometrics for Agnostics and True Believers," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/656, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Havranek, Tomas & Horvath, Roman & Irsova, Zuzana & Rusnak, Marek, 2015.
"Cross-country heterogeneity in intertemporal substitution,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 100-118.
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Zuzana Irsova & Marek Rusnak, 2013. "Cross-Country Heterogeneity in Intertemporal Substitution," Working Papers IES 2013/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2013.
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Zuzana Irsova & Marek Rusnak, 2014. "Cross-Country Heterogeneity in Intertemporal Substitution," Working Papers 2014/06, Czech National Bank.
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Zuzana Irsova & Marek Rusnak, 2013. "Cross-Country Heterogeneity in Intertemporal Substitution," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1056, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsDeterminants of Economic Growth; Robust Model Averaging; Heteroscedasticity; Outliers; Mixture models.;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhheco:2011_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karen Reed-Larsen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sonhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.