Sets of Posterior Means with Bounded Variance Priors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Toru Kitagawa, 2014. "Inference about Non-Identi?ed SVARs," CeMMAP working papers CWP45/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hu, Yingyao, 2006. "Bounding parameters in a linear regression model with a mismeasured regressor using additional information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 51-70, July.
- Sule Ozler & James Harrigan, 1988. "Export Instability and Growth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 486, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Richard Fowles & Peter Loeb & William A. Clarke, 2009. "A Bayesian and Classical Econometric Evaluation of the Effect of Cell Phones on Motor Vehicle Fatality Rates," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2009-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1983.
"Global Sensitivity Results for Generalized Least Squares Estimates,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
006, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1983. "Global Sensitivity Results for Generalized Least Squares Estimates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 296, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Koop, Gary & Poirier, Dale J., 2004.
"Bayesian variants of some classical semiparametric regression techniques,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 259-282, December.
- Koop, G. & Poirier, D., 2000. "Bayesian Variants of Some Classical Semiparametric Regression Techniques," Papers 00-01-22, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Gary Koop & Dale J Poirer, 2001. "Bayesian Variants of Some classical Semiparametric Regression Techniques," ESE Discussion Papers 73, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Gernot Doppelhofer & Melvyn Weeks, 2011.
"Robust Growth Determinants,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3354, CESifo Group Munich.
- Doppelhofer, G. & Weeks, M., 2011. "Robust Growth Determinants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1117, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Doppelhofer, Gernot & Weeks, Melvyn, 2011. "Robust Growth Determinants," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 3/2011, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Toru Kitagawa, 2011. "Inference and decision for set identified parameters using posterior lower and upper probabilities," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Greer, Charles R. & Ireland, Timothy C. & Wingender, John R., 2001. "Contrarian human resource investments and financial performance after economic downturns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 249-261, June.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Kitagawa, Toru, 2014. "Inference about Non-Identified SVARs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li, Huagang, 1999. "State factories in transition--openness, competition, and productivity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 429-462, April.
- Leamer, Edward E., 2016. "S-values and Bayesian weighted all-subsets regressions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 15-31.
- Leamer, Edward E. & Taylor, Mark P., 1999. "Estimating growth equations for previously centrally planned economies: Dealing with dubious data and disparate information," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 639-671.
- Duarte, Pablo & Süßmuth, Bernd, 2018. "Implementing an approximate dynamic factor model to nowcast GDP using sensitivity analysis," Working Papers 152, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987. "Errors in Variables in Linear Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 893-909, July.
- Meczarski, Marek & Zielinski, Ryszard, 1997. "Stability of the posterior mean in linear models An admissibility property of D-optimum and E-optimum designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 117-123, April.
- Ghosh, Sucharita & Yamarik, Steven, 2004. "Are regional trading arrangements trade creating?: An application of extreme bounds analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 369-395, July.
- Leamer, Edward E., 2016. "S-values: Conventional context-minimal measures of the sturdiness of regression coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 147-161.
- Yang, Bijou & Lester, David, 2008. "The deterrent effect of executions: A meta-analysis thirty years after Ehrlich," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 453-460, September.
- Blattenberger, Gail & Fowles, Richard & Loeb, Peter D., 2013. "Determinants of motor vehicle crash fatalities using Bayesian model selection methods," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 112-122.
- Iwata, Shigeru, 1996. "Bounding posterior means by model criticism," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 239-261, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:50:y:1982:i:3:p:725-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.