A method for simultaneous variable selection and outlier identification in linear regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hadi, Ali S., 1992. "A new measure of overall potential influence in linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-27, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vatcharin Sirimaneetham, 2006. "Explaining policy volatility in developing countries," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/583, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Massimiliano Kaucic, 2009. "Predicting EU Energy Industry Excess Returns on EU Market Index via a Constrained Genetic Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 173-193, September.
- M.P, Boile & M., Golias, 2005. "Freight Demand Statistical Modeling: A Classification and Review," 46th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Washington, D.C., March 6-8, 2005 208160, Transportation Research Forum.
- Sirimaneetham, Vatcharin & Temple, Jonathan, 2006.
"Macroeconomic Policy and the Distribution of Growth Rates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vatcharin Sirimaneetham & Jonathan Temple, 2006. "Macroeconomic policy and the distribution of growth rates," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/584, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- B. Karmakar & K. Dhara & K. Dey & A. Basu & A. Ghosh, 2015. "Tests for statistical significance of a treatment effect in the presence of hidden sub-populations," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(1), pages 97-119, March.
- Fernandez, Carmen & Ley, Eduardo & Steel, Mark F. J., 2001.
"Benchmark priors for Bayesian model averaging,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 381-427, February.
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, "undated". "Benchmark priors for Bayesian Model averaging," Working Papers 98-06, FEDEA.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "Benchmark priors for Bayesian model averaging," ESE Discussion Papers 26, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1998. "Benchmark Priors for Bayesian Model Averaging," Econometrics 9804001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2001.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "Benchmark priors for Bayesian model averaging," ESE Discussion Papers 66, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Charles S. Bos, 2002. "A Comparison of Marginal Likelihood Computation Methods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-084/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Steel, Mark F. J., 2017. "Model Averaging and its Use in Economics," MPRA Paper 81568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hart, Chad Edward, 1999. "Examining agricultural investment," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013567, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James C. Rockey, 2007. "Which Democracies Pay Higher Wages?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 07/600, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Menjoge, Rajiv S. & Welsch, Roy E., 2010. "A diagnostic method for simultaneous feature selection and outlier identification in linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3181-3193, December.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1271-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steel, S.J. & Uys, D.W., 2006. "Influential data cases when the Cp criterion is used for variable selection in multiple linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1840-1854, April.
- Unwin, Antony & Volinsky, Chris & Winkler, Sylvia, 2003. "Parallel coordinates for exploratory modelling analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 553-564, August.
- Sung-Soo Kim & Sung Park & W. J. Krzanowski, 2008. "Simultaneous variable selection and outlier identification in linear regression using the mean-shift outlier model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 283-291.
- Doppelhofer, G. & Moe Hansen, O-P. & Weeks, M., 2017. "Determinants of long-term economic growth redux: A Measurement Error Model Averaging (MEMA) approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1702, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marc Aerts & Niel Hens & Jeffrey Simonoff, 2010. "Model selection in regression based on pre-smoothing," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1455-1472.
- Doppelhofer, Gernot & Hansen, Ole-Petter Moe & Weeks, Melvyn, 2016. "Determinants of long-term economic Growth redux: A Measurement Error Model Averaging (MEMA) approach," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- H. Glendinning, Richard, 2001. "Selecting sub-set autoregressions from outlier contaminated data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 179-207, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:22:y:1996:i:3:p:251-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.