Case-deletion type diagnostics for calibration estimators in survey sampling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Changbao Wu, 2003. "Optimal calibration estimators in survey sampling," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 937-951, December.
- Rondon, Luz Marina & Vanegas, Luis Hernando & Ferraz, Cristiano, 2012. "Finite population estimation under generalized linear model assistance," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 680-697.
- F. J. Breidt & G. Claeskens & J. D. Opsomer, 2005. "Model-assisted estimation for complex surveys using penalised splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(4), pages 831-846, December.
- Montanari, Giorgio E. & Ranalli, M. Giovanna, 2005. "Nonparametric Model Calibration Estimation in Survey Sampling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1429-1442, December.
- M. Jiménez-Gamero & Juan Moreno-Rebollo & Juan Muñoz-Pichardo & Ana Muñoz-Reyes, 2005. "Influence diagnostics in regression with complex designs through conditional bias," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 14(2), pages 515-542, December.
- Cheng, Tsung-Chi, 2011. "Robust diagnostics for the heteroscedastic regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1845-1866, April.
- Hadi, Ali S., 1992. "A new measure of overall potential influence in linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-27, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barranco-Chamorro, I. & Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Mayor-Gallego, J.A. & Moreno-Rebollo, J.L., 2015. "A case-deletion diagnostic for penalized calibration estimators and BLUP under linear mixed models in survey sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 18-33.
More about this item
KeywordsInfluential observations; Diagnostics; GREG estimator; Nonresponse;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:7:p:2219-2236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.