Inference on finite population categorical response: nonparametric regression-based predictive approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, April.
- Opsomer, Jean D. & Breidt, F. Jay & Moisen, Gretchen G. & Kauermann, Goran, 2007. "Model-Assisted Estimation of Forest Resources With Generalized Additive Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 400-409, June.
- Abe, Makoto, 1999. "A Generalized Additive Model for Discrete-Choice Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 271-284, July.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, April.
- Noh, Maengseok & Lee, Youngjo, 2007. "REML estimation for binary data in GLMMs," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 896-915, May.
- Ciprian M. Crainiceanu & David Ruppert, 2004. "Likelihood ratio tests in linear mixed models with one variance component," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 165-185.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumanta Adhya & Banerjee, Tathagata & Chattopadhyay, Gouranga, 2015. "A Note on Estimating Variance of Finite Population Distribution Function," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-08-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsPredictive approach; Random coefficients splines model; Laplace approximation; EM algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:96:y:2012:i:1:p:69-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .