REML estimation for binary data in GLMMs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas R. Ten Have & A. Russell Localio, 1999. "Empirical Bayes Estimation of Random Effects Parameters in Mixed Effects Logistic Regression Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 1022-1029, December.
- Yun, Sungcheol & Lee, Youngjo, 2004. "Comparison of hierarchical and marginal likelihood estimators for binary outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 639-650, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meza, Cristian & Jaffrézic, Florence & Foulley, Jean-Louis, 2009. "Estimation in the probit normal model for binary outcomes using the SAEM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1350-1360, February.
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392.
- Noh, Maengseok & Lee, Youngjo, 2008. "Hierarchical-likelihood approach for nonlinear mixed-effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3517-3527, March.
- Noh, Maengseok & Wu, Lang & Lee, Youngjo, 2012. "Hierarchical likelihood methods for nonlinear and generalized linear mixed models with missing data and measurement errors in covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 42-51.
- Sumanta Adhya & Tathagata Banerjee & Gaurangadeb Chattopadhyay, 2012. "Inference on finite population categorical response: nonparametric regression-based predictive approach," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 96(1), pages 69-98, January.
- Lee, Woojoo & Shi, Jian Qing & Lee, Youngjo, 2010. "Approximate conditional inference in mixed-effects models with binary data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 173-184, January.
- Youngjo Lee & Myoungjin Jang & Woojoo Lee, 2011. "Prediction interval for disease mapping using hierarchical likelihood," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 159-179, March.
- Chan, Moon-tong & Yu, Dalei & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2015. "Multilevel cumulative logistic regression model with random effects: Application to British social attitudes panel survey data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 173-186.
- Yu, Dalei & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2012. "Conditional Akaike information criterion for generalized linear mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 629-644.
- Joe, Harry, 2008. "Accuracy of Laplace approximation for discrete response mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5066-5074, August.
- Sun-Joo Cho & Paul Boeck & Susan Embretson & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2014. "Additive Multilevel Item Structure Models with Random Residuals: Item Modeling for Explanation and Item Generation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 84-104, January.
- Cho, S.-J. & Rabe-Hesketh, S., 2011. "Alternating imputation posterior estimation of models with crossed random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 12-25, January.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized linear mixed models Hierarchical generalized linear models Restricted maximum likelihood Restricted likelihood Hierarchical likelihood Laplace method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:5:p:896-915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.