Semiparametric multinomial logit models for analysing consumer choice behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- I. D. Currie & M. Durban & P. H. C. Eilers, 2006. "Generalized linear array models with applications to multidimensional smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 259-280.
- Thomas Kneib & Ludwig Fahrmeir, 2007. "A Mixed Model Approach for Geoadditive Hazard Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 207-228.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, March.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Langrock & Nils-Bastian Heidenreich & Stefan Sperlich, 2014. "Kernel-based semiparametric multinomial logit modelling of political party preferences," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(3), pages 435-449, August.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand choice; Conditional logit model; Mixed models; Multinomial logit model; Penalised splines; Proper scoring rules; Semiparametric regression ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:91:y:2007:i:3:p:225-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .