EUI-ECO, Villa San Paolo, Via della Piazzuola 43, 50133 Florence
RePEc:edi:deiueit (more details at EDIRC)
- Ferrière, Axelle & Karantounias, Anastasios G., 2016. "Fiscal austerity in ambiguous times," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David Backus & Chase Coleman & Axelle Ferriere & Spencer Lyon, 2015. "Pareto Weights as Wedges in Two-Country Models," NBER Working Papers 21773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Backus & Axelle Ferriere & Stanley Zin, 2014.
"Risk and Ambiguity in Models of Business Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
20319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
repec:red:sed014:1129 is not listed on IDEAS
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (4) 2014-07-28 2015-12-28 2016-04-09 2016-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2014-07-28 2016-04-09 2016-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2016-04-09 2016-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2015-12-28. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2014-07-28. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Axelle Ferriere should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.